Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
A 3x3x3 with six ropes for six sides. Each connects a corner with an edge.
Unlike the Entanglement 3x3x3 (see the separate entry) this variant uses all possible configurations for the ropes by staying on one side:
- Two connected edges, close to each other (orange side)
- Two connected corners, close to each other (yellow side)
- A corner and an edge connected and adjacent (green side)
- Two connected edges, distanced to each other (red side)
- Two connected corners, distanced to each other (white side)
- A corner and an edge connected but not adjacent (blue side)
Images 3-4 show the same scrambled state. It demonstrates how difficult it is to untangle just two ropes.
No one has contributed to this page yet!
No one has added this puzzle to a collection yet!
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself
or contact the moderator