Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Unbelievable Ebay Offers???
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 pm 

If Ebay told you that the money has been refunded to you,
How many days will it be in my account? ( I mean from my PayPal account to my bank account)
:D

Many thanks.

I have bought 5 items from this seller.
The first, I claimed to ebay. Any now it closed by Ebay but I don't know about a period for refund money to me.

The others, I claimed to PayPal and PayPal is waiting for confirm an address from the seller.
After receive the address, PayPal will told me to send these items back to the seller.
:x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:25 am 

I am swearing at this moment.. I happened to come across the website of my police station.. you cannot go there unless you have an appointment.

I call the national number, ask for an appointment, turns out they do not even DO internet cases anymore and you have to go to a website to do the thing online. Ok nice, but how long is that gonna take.. she didn't know.

Well BLEEP.

I start filling this out, and the options that I NEED aren't even there. *sigh*

I will fill out the whole dealie when I get home, and I guess I have to call paypal again this afternoon afterward. :evil:

Oh.. I can just feel this one coming: when I am going through that whole online thing at the very end turns out you can only file against another DUTCH seller, not an international one. If that happens I am really gonna spit and ask for Paypal supervisors.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:54 am 

Tep wrote:
If Ebay told you that the money has been refunded to you,
How many days will it be in my account? ( I mean from my PayPal account to my bank account)

The money will not go automatic to your bank-account, you have to withdraw it from your Paypal-account to your bank-account.
Here in Belgium that goes rather fast, 2 or 3 days.

http://1002-puzzles.blogspot.be/
For sale : 1more Puzzle - Triangle & 1more Puzzle - Cubylon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:57 am 

Well I've been watching this thread with interest, since I gave in and bought three puzzles. Finally today they came in the mail. I was amazed at how well our Chinese friend managed to pack the petaminx. I mean, the guy has achieved something on par with splitting the atom. Imagine being able to fit Eitan's star into an envelope. :shock:

Anyway, I phoned paypal this morning. The lady was nice but said she needed to open cases and "follow the procedures". I was also very nice. After all, it's not her fault. After about half an hour I got 3 emails which said

Quote:
Before we can issue you a refund, we need you to return the item to your
seller following these steps:

1. Return the item. Please ship the item in the same condition as it was
received to the seller at the following address:
beijingshi
beijingshi
Beijing Municipality, 100052
China

2. Provide us with online tracking. Ship the item using any shipping
service that provides online tracking.

Here's how to provide your tracking information:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click "Resolution Centre" near the top of the page.
3. Click "Respond" in the Action column for this transaction.
4. Click "Provide Tracking Information".
5. Enter your tracking information.
6. Click "Submit Tracking Info".

Note:
- We need your shipping information within 10 days of receiving this email.
If you can't provide the shipping information within this timeframe, you
will not receive a refund.

- If your transaction was $250.00 or more, we require online proof of
delivery from the shipping service in the form of a signature from the
recipient.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to the
seller.

I mean, it's ridiculous, right? So later in the afternoon when I was about to phone paypal to kindly explain the absurdity of it all, I received another 3 emails, saying

Quote:
Thank you for your cooperation with this case. We've decided in your favour
and will issue you a refund.

I checked my PP account and all money has been refunded. I'm obviously grateful and I don't know why it changed without me doing anything, but perhaps his name has come up enough now. Very glad it's over... 8-)

1NSAN3 wrote:
I don't want to bash here, but you were all warned beforehand that something was wrong. As the topic title says: these offers were unbelievable, too good to be true. And so they were. I find it disturbing that mature people can make these kind of mistakes, to be honest.

And now I can take issue with this statement! :lol: This wasn't a mistake at all. It was a calculated decision made by many people on this forum, most of whom are long-time and mature forum members. We "took the chance", knowing that it would be great if it worked out and knowing that the protection was in place if it didn't. The only mistake made here was by our Chinese friend. I mean, if we'd all received our puzzles, none of us would have posted on this thread "I find it disturbing that mature people can not see a red-hot bargain!" We all live and learn, and this thread and forum are great to have for the support and knowing you're not alone in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:51 am 

Location: In my study drooling over my puzzle hoard - Precioussssss!
Having filed my police fraud report, I woke up this morning to an email informing me that I had been successful! Phew! What an effort!

Yes it was a calculated gamble buying something that was "too good to be true" but it was done in the knowledge of the protection and also sometimes it IS true! But I was surprised how slow the wheels turned!

I do suspect that more recent claims may get processed quicker as they gain a "body of evidence" against him. I wonder whether he is surprised at how hard we have all fought against him? This thread and the community have been a remarkable resource! Thanks guys! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 am 

I was hoping to find an email from paypal stating that they had decided to refund me.

No such thing. Just filed my first report, three more to go and then upload the whole deal and scans and such to paypal. They are going to have a job sorting through all my stuff soon.

Edit:
After a looong afternoon with 3-4 hours of work into this roughly I have finally uploaded four police reports and 33 files of evidence to paypal, wait and see.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:17 pm 

Kattenvriendin wrote:
I was hoping to find an email from paypal stating that they had decided to refund me.

No such thing. Just filed my first report, three more to go and then upload the whole deal and scans and such to paypal. They are going to have a job sorting through all my stuff soon.

Edit:
After a looong afternoon with 3-4 hours of work into this roughly I have finally uploaded four police reports and 33 files of evidence to paypal, wait and see.

Yay Holland! Land of unlimited freedom! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:03 pm 

*laughs* My thoughts pretty much exactly. It really pisses me off, that is for sure. But yeah.. law is law. I hope that with all the things that I have added, including pictures of what I have received, they will see these are definitely not the puzzles pictured in the auctions, and considering I got three of the same envelopes this was done on purpose and indeed a scam.

I really wonder when tomorrow the police is going to call me, because I just KNOW they are.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 pm 

Rline, that first email you got about sending them back was likely triggered by the seller in the loophole I described above. Very sneaky.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:28 pm 

JasonSmith wrote:
Rline, that first email you got about sending them back was likely triggered by the seller in the loophole I described above. Very sneaky.

Ah, right, yeah I see. This guy definitely knows the game doesn't he?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm 

I unfortunately bit on these ebay offers before this discussion was on the forum. I bought at about double the price of the final offers on December 17th. Then I saw Zzupler started this discussion the next day. :(

Granted, I should have seen the "too good to be true" stamp on this one.

After seeing the discussion, I waited to get a tracking number. I did not get a tracking number until the ebay account was suspended. (Cunning way for this seller to prolong me getting a refund). I of course had to wait to receive the item (which was a small bracelet just like everyone else got).

I opened a case on Jan 6th, about two minutes after opening the mail. I opened the case with paypal directly, and not with ebay. I then phoned paypal seconds after opening an online case. They forwarded me to the individual that was "assigned" to this seller's poor reputation. I was initially asked to send the item back, but after explaining the situation, the phone rep told me that she would take care of everything. I was told I would be refunded by January 17th. I asked why it would take so long (why not a refund right away with obvious fraud). What I was told next may interest you.

I was told that the seller was still an active seller with paypal!
They had not shut down his account, and paypal still had ability to draw from this sellers accounts in order to acquire the money back. I told them they should draw all transactions back and credit everyone immediately! She assured me that they were investigating the problem.

HOWEVER, today I looked at my paypal account, and I had a message that my case required my response. Upon opening the case in my paypal account, I saw the message that I needed to send the item back to the seller before a refund would be given, and it gave the address as:
beijingshi
beijingshi
Beijing Municipality, 100052
China

Surprise, surprise. I immediately called ebay again, told them about the fake address, and told them I was not going to send the item back. The person I spoke with today closed my case and refunded the money. :)

I am glad to have this over with, but am confused why paypal isn't taking action to simply get the money back for everyone if the paypal account is still active. If they are able to communicate with the seller, and have recovered some money, I don't know why they don't just pull all of it. However, I know that this guy is good, and may have his ways of manipulating paypal as well.

I am just happy I can spend my money on other wanted puzzles!

Good luck to everyone still seeking money back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:51 pm 

The more of this thread that I read the more I become convinced that PayPal or eBay is simply lying half the time. Take this for example...
puzzledoc wrote:
I was told that the seller was still an active seller with paypal! They had not shut down his account, and paypal still had ability to draw from this sellers accounts in order to acquire the money back. I told them they should draw all transactions back and credit everyone immediately! She assured me that they were investigating the problem.
Even if this were true... WHY whould they tell you? Maybe its the people that answer the phones just telling you what they think you want to hear... I don't know. But this simply makes zero sense to me.

By when I lived in Missouri, my neighbor told me this story. She said there had been a car parked in front of her house off and on for a couple days in a row with 2 men in it. She went out to ask if she could help them. And they supposendly told her they were undercover police officers that were watching the house at the end of the street. Apparently the brother of the home owner was staying there and his wife had reciently gone missing and the police had suspected fowl play and were keeping an eye on him.

Would ANY of you believe such a story? If the men in the car (which I hadn't seen) had in fact told her all that I can almost assure you they weren't even police officers. On the very very small chance this is true those had to be the stupidest police officers on the planet.

My dad used to say the reason why there is so much crime is because the average criminal is smarter then the average cop. Though he used to say lots of other things I shouldn't repeat and maybe this is one of those. He was born in 1920 and it was a different world then.

This guy pulled this off hoping to make some money. Simple as that. I doubt he did it for the joy of mailing out cheap jewlery to everyone. Why would he leave money in his PayPal account? Why would PayPal leave it open/active? Are they using his later victims to pay off his earlier victims? None of this makes any sense to me. And the ones that are actually dealing with this internally to PayPal I would highly doubt are the ones taking the phone calls.

So I'd say if you get your money back be happy... I personally won't trust anything PayPal had to say about where the funds came from though.

Carl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm 

Attachment:
File comment: refund issued after 3 working days
ebayrefund.jpg
ebayrefund.jpg [ 78.96 KiB | Viewed 3495 times ]

I too took the risk - $35 wasn't going to hurt me to much anyway, seeing what I spent during my Ebay collecting period.
I bought on December 23rd, I filed a non-received complaint on January 6th with Ebay and got the money back from Paypal yesterday.
I don't understand what the seller did yesterday "The seller has escalated the case to eBay Customer Support."

On a side note: I had given instructions to all the people at my office to refuse any thin envelopes from China for the next month and have them sent back immediately without opening them. I had shown them what a 8x8x8 looks like and that the package coming from China should have the measures to be expected with such a puzzle. So yesterday the postman was there and wanted one of us to sign for a package from China. I went down to have a look and prepared to take pictures of the package before returning it, but it was a Lattice Cube from Calvin :-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 am 

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! (The solution)

Just got refunded in full after talking to Yan, a very nice supervisor. After waiting on hold for an hour, and originally being told to send the items back, and wait for the "undeliverable as addressed" to show up, I have the solution, directly from the rep's mouth. I wanted to get the facts specifically to make sure you guys get the easy route.

1. Call paypal. 1-888-221-1161 (no need to open a case. Don't deal with eBay. Just call paypal).
2. Ask to talk to the disputes and claims department when the machine asks for your problem.
3. When connected, make SURE you are in that department by asking.
4. Ask for refund. They will tell you to return the item. Tell them these 3 things:
a. The return address is a fake and NON-EXISTANT address
B. the item that you received was not the complex Rubik's Cubes that you ordered, but instead a WORTHLESS bracelet. (Make sure they understand this part)
C. Tell them to look at the sellers account notes that they have on file. They will see that he had had previous complaints, and will override the "return the item" crap.
D. Get your money back and don't blow it all in one place.

B and C are the most important. She kept saying I had to return the item until I restated that it was a worthless item, and that he had done this dozens of times to my friends (you guys). Then she checked he records, and that was that. Pay day!
If paypal wants to contact the seller, or make you wait for some sort of email from them, don't. It will probably just be a request to return the items.
Again, if they give you the run around of contacting the seller, or trying to get you to return the items, just reiterate and explain all of our situations. Say you aren't hanging up without your money refunded if you need to. If that doesn't work, as to talk to their supervisor. Someone higher up. The first dude I talked to even told me, "ok. But the answer will be the same".
It wasn't.

Enjoy!

Now I've got some nice shiny mementos to wear. Not to be confused with Mentos.

Jameson
YouTube.com/Rubiksguy

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 51.69 KiB | Viewed 3476 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 255.88 KiB | Viewed 3476 times ]

4x4: 1:39.55
5x5: 2:00.19 (new)
6x6: 5:09.79
7x7: 6:36.xx
3x3 BLD: 7:38.18 (at Nationals)
XBOX Live: L00K A DUCK 0s are zeros

Last edited by Rubiksguy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 am 

Georges wrote:
Attachment:
ebayrefund.jpg

On a side note: I had given instructions to all the people at my office to refuse any thin envelopes from China for the next month and have them sent back immediately without opening them. I had shown them what a 8x8x8 looks like and that the package coming from China should have the measures to be expected with such a puzzle.

DONT REFUSE THE ITEMS. Someone in this forum said that it VOIDS your buyer protection through eBay. I haven't validated this myself, but I got my money back and didn't have to send anything back, so why risk it.

4x4: 1:39.55
5x5: 2:00.19 (new)
6x6: 5:09.79
7x7: 6:36.xx
3x3 BLD: 7:38.18 (at Nationals)
XBOX Live: L00K A DUCK 0s are zeros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:28 am 

I did all three things you told me to do. It is not the same all around the world, so it is not the begin all end all solution.

I am still waiting for a response from paypal. I will call back next week some time and ask to speak with a supervisor if I haven't heard anything by then.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:39 am 

:( Recieved 1 bracelet.
Now it is back to start with my Paypal-claim, from item-not-recieved to item-not-correct.
I wonder if I will get a second bracelet, I've ordered 2 puzzles? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:41 am 

Did you receive two tracking numbers? If so then another one is coming, if not, then this is it ;)

I wonder who has my matching earring.. hehe :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:49 pm 

I still have one more bracelet coming (I think), but I have received my refund, now I'm ready to order a Bubbloid 122 for my first Shapeways puzzle.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 pm 

Kattenvriendin wrote:
I wonder who has my matching earring.. hehe :roll: :lol:

I have received a very nice yellow gem earing, perhaps this is your missing earing? I also have lots of bracelets if anyone would like to do a swap?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:49 pm 

Maybe we can rename this site s***tybracelets.com, and just forget about puzzles altogether? I've checked and the domain is still free, surprisingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:11 pm 

My 4 Petaminx arrived today! A little flat to be true... ;)
I opened and he sent just one jewelry... I was expecting 4... ¬¬'
By the way, I've already got my money back, I hope you all can get yours too!

Attachments:
PETAMINX MOFANG 3.JPG
PETAMINX MOFANG 3.JPG [ 1.39 MiB | Viewed 3237 times ]
PETAMINX MOFANG.JPG
PETAMINX MOFANG.JPG [ 375.88 KiB | Viewed 3258 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:17 pm 

Finally able to say that I have received my "puzzles" today. Unfortunately I did not get a nice bracelet like most of you, just a really crappy earring!

I'm really glad most of you seem to be receiving refunds now (even if there is a bit of inconvenience involved)

I am surprised with all the comments about not buying things if they seem "to good to be true" though as like kastellorizo I have bought several puzzles on ebay that were amazing value and were delivered with no problem.

I think we all know that some modern puzzles are sold for inflated prices - you just need to shop around to see the difference in prices between stores, often as much as 50%

This seller had over 500 sales on ebay so it did initially look like he was the real deal. As for raising the fees on ebay due to scams like this I would guess these are going on all the time just that this time they decided to target twisty puzzles - I would say ebay can easily cover their losses with the 10% fees they already charge sellers.

One of the reasons I shop on ebay is because of their buyer protection, which advertises:
Attachment:
ebay.JPG
ebay.JPG [ 23.21 KiB | Viewed 3226 times ]

More info: http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/index.html

Now hopefully my refund comes through without too much hassle! ( the chance of actually receiving puzzles makes the inconvenience worth it to me though)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:04 pm 

Zzupler wrote:
I am surprised with all the comments about not buying things if they seem "to good to be true" though as like kastellorizo I have bought several puzzles on ebay that were amazing value and were delivered with no problem.
Half of those comments were mine... and I've lost money to scams like this before, back before eBay had the buyer protection that it has today. Personally I don't have the patience to take all these hoops one must jump through to get their refund in stride. Its a headace I'm happy to avoid even if it means I miss out on a few good deals. That coupled with the fact that I'm usually happy to support those that initially bring these to market. There are lots of reputable puzzle sellers that I've never had any bad experiences with and I'd like to see them stay in business so I'd rather pay a higher price even if it means I may get fewer puzzles in the long run. That's just my 2 cents... I know those that love to fight battles like this. I'm just not one of them. I'd agree the effect on eBay and PayPal fees is probably small and they are likely to keep raising fees anyways. And it actually appears I may come out ahead in this scam after all...
BelcherBoy2000 wrote:
but I have received my refund, now I'm ready to order a Bubbloid 122 for my first Shapeways puzzle.
So I guess... don't let my opinion stop you if you want to continue taking risks like this.

As I've always said... this is just my 2 cents,
Carl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:59 pm 

I suppose things like this are just life's way of teaching us that "all that glisters is not gold". As somebody said, "My son, if you take one piece of advice from me, then this is it. If you in a bar, and a stranger comes up to you, and bets you $100 that he can make the Jack of spades jump out of a pack of cards and squirt beer in your eye, then don't take that bet, for you will end up with a wet face."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 am 

Am I the only one who's having troubles getting their money back, with PayPal? I've been waiting since almost 2 weeks for an update and nothing. The last update that I received told me that the seller gave them information and that they are verifying the information at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am 

Nope, read back.. I even went to the police and filed charges and I still don't have my money back.

They are awaiting response from the seller now, that is what it states anyway in the resolution center, and when I click on the case it says they are reviewing my postal information (which isn't postal info of course, it is about 40 files worth of data).

Someone told me to wait and not call right away Monday as it took some time for him too. I must say I am having a hard time believing that I am ever seeing my money again at this point in time. It is extremely frustrating.

Even when they can clearly see in their system that this person is a scammer. The person on the phone even told me so upon my telling him to look in his system and he would see others got their money back, that he can see the other transactions, but that he wasn't allowed to tell me anything about it.

For me this would be as simple as: just draw your conclusion already. But nooo I have to follow Dutch law and file charges. I did, and to this day nothing. It IS the weekend though, so I hope that come Tuesday or Wednesday this will get sorted, but I am about to scream over the stupidity of the Dutch system in this.

The people can't help it, they are only people and have to follow the rules. I am just attacking the very rules they have to follow..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 am 

I called Paypal Wednesday as others recommended. Instantly, 5 claims were initiated. The next day, the seller requested that the items be returned to receive a refund. I immediately called Paypal back and told them this was neither fair nor feasible, and that others here were scammed as well so this was clearly fraud. Instant refund. I found the whole process to be fairly painless, honestly.

Crazy2Face & Crazy3Face Puzzle Spreadsheet
Named 3x3x3 Bandaging Patterns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 am 

The Paypal service is different for different country's. I think the Belgium & Netherlands Paypal is the same? I send an email and got an answer from 'Anton'.
Still waiting for an answer to my latest mail, maybe after the weekend?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:51 am 

I think.. I just got looooads of mails from Paypal.. *reads*

I am going to get my money back! All of it. YYYAAAAAYYYY

:mrgreen:

Thank goodness.

Edit: Yup, everything has been refunded

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 pm 

You are all lucky for this case.
But for me, PayPal told me to wait until February 2014.
Right now, PayPal is contacting to seller for ....
I don't know why PayPal has many solution for solve in the same case.

:evil:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 am 

Have you called paypal yet, or? It does seem to push things along a bit more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:20 am 

Kattenvriendin wrote:
Have you called paypal yet, or? It does seem to push things along a bit more.

Yes, I had both phoned and mail to PayPal.

:( :( :(

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:50 am 

I can only tell you to wait a while longer.. some paypal departments are obviously slow.. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 pm 

Just got my money back - was pretty easy. Opened up a dispute online with PayPal (not ebay). Got an email saying I should return the item.

Called PayPal, was told that I should return the item. I explained that it was a worthless item and an invalid address. Still got the run-around sp I asked to speak to a supervisor. After a long hold I was told I would get my money back.

I think the trick is to state it is a worthless item, ask to speak to a supervisor, and remember to be nice! I think the push back we are seeing is a result of automated processes and scripts that in are place for most "regular" customer service reasons. Now I've got $40 bucks to spend on another puzzle! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:41 am 

:D :D :D

I have got my money back from this seller.
Thanks for all helpful.
Right now, I have only one case from other seller, Caihong9988.
But I think, this is the same seller.

:( :( :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:44 am 

Did you get the same crappy jewelry?

Is there anyone still with money outstanding, or has all been paid back now?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:00 am 

KelvinS wrote:
Did you get the same crappy jewelry?

Sorry for my unclear message.

I have not received goods from Caihong9988, But it is my guess.
Because, I bought from him 2 weeks ago, but still have not tracking number.
And he doesn't reply me any message.
:(

For buying from Mofang, I have got all money back.
:D

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:34 am 

KelvinS wrote:

I am still waiting..... :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 am 

Oh, thank goodness this popped up in the recent posts! I still haven't filed my dispute! You guys are the best!

3x3x3 PB: 00:48.10
"Study gravitation, it's a field with a lot of potential."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 am 

At last an answer from Paypal, after several automatic answers to my mails. They want me to go to the police to have proof of this fraud, only then they can do a refund without having to send the item back. I dont think I will bother to go to the police, to complicated & I dont have time for that. And I am certainly not sending that bracelet back ! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:58 am 

You will have to or your money is gone.

In this country you can (in fact, you HAVE TO) file these kind of charges online, maybe the same applies to Belgium?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:07 am 

Opened a case with ebay just a day or two ago and sent a message to the seller with The Doctor's good advice. Was very direct and demanded a full refund. Got my money back today. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:25 am 

I have 6 cases with PayPal that they have under review (and have been this way for almost 2 weeks now). The refunded me quickly with my first one but are giving me a run around with these other 6. I'm going to call them back again today and if they are not helpful then I am going to start the process to file a dispute with my credit card.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 pm 

Got a phone-call from Paypal, because there are more claims against this seller, they've decided to refund my money, I dont have to send the bracelet back & I dont have to go to the police! :D
The money was refunded immediately. :D
Now hmmmm let's see what other puzzle(s) I can buy....... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm 

Wow.. I guess my filing from NL got through :lol: :wink:

have fun choosing!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 pm 

On the phone with PayPal now, they are finally going to refund me for my last 6 claims.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm 

Good.. at last!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 pm 

I guess what the hold up was is that since I submitted 6 at the same time they needed supervisor approval.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 pm 

Got my claim in too, if they don't refund me by Monday I'll call them and get it straightened out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next