Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Houston Winter Open Competition
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm 

This is simply a post in which I see who, of all 3105 members on this forum, is going to attend the competition on January 4, 2014 in Cypress. I just want to have a good idea of who I am meeting at the competition beforehand, as well as size up how many of us are in Houston. This also acts as a discussion as to which puzzles we should bring to showcase. I will definitely be bringing my Pochmann Teraminx, and if any of y'all have any custom or shapeways puzzles, you should bring them there because fellow puzzlers understand how precious they are and will be sure to not break them when playing with them. We also just want a shot at solving them. So if any of you are going, just post a description of yourself or what unique visible thing about you there is, as well as some of the puzzles you will definitely be bringing. For me it is 2x2, 3x3, Skewb, and Pochmann teraminx, and I wear my watch on my right wrist because I'm a lefty. See a few of you there!

Post subject: Re: Houston Winter Open Competition
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:58 pm 

I will be attending the competition!!! I will be bringing all my puzzles (Mostly WCA)

My NON-WCA Puzzle is a gear ball. That is pretty much it. My other puzzles were sold at last year's competition! :)

-Sammy

Post subject: Re: Houston Winter Open Competition
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:50 pm 

I'll be attending. I'm not much a speed cuber but I will bring some of my more recent non WCA puzzles.. I'll also be bringing my Super Octocube for you guys to check out :D Just look for the dude in a top hat.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/ZemPuzzles