Troll Cube 1 http://twistypuzzles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24122
Troll Cube 2 is another simple sticker mod possible to generate numerous parities. (edge flip, corner turn, edge/corner swap) The idea is to strip many stickers under the condition:
1) Troll Cube 2 should be identical to 3x3x3 cube.
2) Troll Cube 2 should troll you.
I don't believe this cube maximized the number of teared stickers, but hey.
This is what a scrambled Troll Cube 2 looks like.
File comment: Scrambled
IMG_20130815_010112.jpg [ 353.28 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]
The goal of the cube is simply putting all the same stickers in same face.
This is what a FAIL looks like.
IMG_20130815_144113.jpg [ 347.77 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]
IMG_20130815_144121.jpg [ 358.46 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]
Troll cube 2 is mathematically identical to Rubik's cube, and have only one pattern solved. Thus, theoretically, you have only one way to re-sticker it to make a normal cube.
I will not
upload solved pattern in this thread.
= How to make a (scrambled) Troll Cube 2 =
1) You need 1 solved cube. If you have blank cube and some stickers, go to 3).
2) Scramble: B F L2 D' L D' B U F B2 L2 U2 R2 U' L2 F B' R D' F2 B D B' U' L2 D (White Up, Green Front)
scramble.png [ 62.56 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]
3) Get rid of some stickers like below.
scramble2.png [ 3.01 KiB | Viewed 1303 times ]
If you have blank cube and some stickers, just sticker them like above.
I'm explaining in a hard way because it's recommended not to know the solved pattern at all. (If you memorize the pattern, this is identical to normal 3x3x3 cube)
4) Scramble little more, and go for it! (The solved pattern should follow the official cube color arrangement)