As some of you may know, I have always been a hand modder, but I figured it was about time to try out 3D design and printing.
So I downloaded Sketchup and started playing around. Sadly, Sketchup doesn't seem to be as good as Solidworks at designing mechanisms (and since I don't have the money for Solidworks, I have to stick with sketchup). So I decided to design extensions, which are much more affordable anyhow. Here is my first 3d printed puzzle!
It may not be a 4x6x8 (JEREMY!
), but, I love this puzzle!
I just think that the number 7 is not used enough in puzzles, so that explains some of my reasoning.
I will soon offer it on my shapeways shop.
It will most likely be about 20USD for the extensions. You would also have to purchase a mini Eastsheen 2x2 for the base and stickers from Oliver.
You could purchase a fully assembled and stickered copy from me. I'm estimating that would be about 50USD.
Let me know what you all think!
(Pictures edited for Andreas)