Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What did you put in your Treasure Chest?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:05 pm 

I just today received my Treasure Chest by Oskar Van Deventer! While wondering what to put in mine, I thought it would be a great idea to ask everybody what they put in their's! (Or, if you don't have one, what would you put in yours if you had one).

Feel free to list as many things as you want! :D :solved:

No, I haven't tried that yet. Or would a bathroom stall count?

Post subject: Re: What did you put in your Treasure Chest?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am 

If I was a smoker I'd seriously put weed in there :P

On a more serious note, I will put my micro master pent in there as soon as I get it :)

My Website on Twisty Puzzles with Gears

Grégoire Pfennig

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:35 am 

RubixFreakGreg wrote:
If I was a smoker I'd seriously put weed in there :P

On a more serious note, I will put my micro master pent in there as soon as I get it :)

You were joking? Thats actually a pretty good idea.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:49 am 

I only put a large marble inside mine. It's perfectly round so won't cause any damage, and it makes a nice rattling noise to make sure people know that there's something hidden inside of it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 am 

Anyone who saw my Peekaboo Cube will know I put a micro Rubik's Cube inside. However I would have preferred to have put a micro Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the micro Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. I don't know, I haven't really thought about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 am 

Tony Fisher wrote:
Anyone who saw my Peekaboo Cube will know I put a micro Rubik's Cube inside. However I would have preferred to have put a micro Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the micro Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. Well, if possible I would like to put an even smaller Treasure Chest inside. That then leads to the question of what I would put inside the even smaller Treasure Chest. I don't know, I haven't really thought about it.

O_o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 am 

Well, assuming that the biggest cube you could fit inside a Treasure Chest was about 26.5mm on a side, the object you haven't really thought about putting into the last chest would be about 2 nm in size. I suggest a couple of buckyballs :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 pm 

I'm thinking of ordering one of Oskar's puzzle rings to put inside mine. Does anyone else own one of these?

No, I haven't tried that yet. Or would a bathroom stall count?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm 

Has anyone ever actually considered putting some treasure in there? :lol: