Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ultimate Lubix GuHong
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 am 

Hi all,

I'm new here to twistypuzzles, and am not sure if you have heard of my product Lubix Cube, but wanted to make an introduction here.

For those of you who are using Lubix, thank you for trusting in me and my product.

For those of you looking into speeding up your cubes with a safe, non toxic, highly effective pure silicone, Lubix is the way to go.

Because of the amazing results with Lubix on the Dayan GuHong, I have added this cube to my site pre-assembled, lubed from the internals-out, and pre tensioned. Zero break in time, and will likely replace your main within minutes. IMO, with my lubing technique using Lubix on this cube makes it hands-down the best cube available on the market.

Please visit http://www.LubixCube.com for tons of info, reviews, videos, and order info on both "The Ultimate Lubix GuHong", as well as the Lubix Cube Silicone available in three different sizes.

I'm so confident you will absolutely love this cube, I'm offering a 100% money back guarantee.

Happy twisting, and thanks for having me here at twistypuzzles!

- Pixel -

http://www.LubixCube.com - Lube the Core!

Post subject: Re: Ultimate Lubix GuHong
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:28 am 

Welcome to the forum! I haven't tried your product yet, but on my next Cubesmith order I'll be buying some. Maybe you should also try the LingYun, the newest of DaYan's 3x3x3, and who knows, you may like it even more. :D

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 am 

Spins great like a GuHong, but needs pretty tight settings to not pop. GuHong is still superior.

I'm looking into mods or solutions to the Ling Yun including hybrids... Maybe using a maru or C4U core and hardware?

I've had the Ling for a week now, and have assembled and lubed over 100... So fair to say I've done my fair of testing. With Lubix and tight settings, it's a cube worth having in the collection, but the GuHong will be very hard to beat.

- Pixel -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:11 pm 

The current stock of GuHongs I have is running out quickly, but wanted to let everyone know that I have placed a massive order on new ones, and expect them to arrive to me in about 7 days.

I'll then get to my process of assembling, lubing, and stickering, and update quantities as I move along...

I will keep you posted on availability here, as well as my site. In the mean time, to keep track of current inventory, my Ultimate Lubix Guhong order button on my purchase page directs to eBay so that I don't oversell.

Thanks, and remember to do reviews on it after you get one!

- Pixel -