Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sandy?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:18 pm 

Hmm, has anyone heard from Sandy recently?

Three weeks ago he wanted to look something up and tell me later that day and I haven't heard from him since then. I also sent him three PMs in the meantime (one on that same day) and they're still in my "outbox" which I think means he hasn't even read them. He also hasn't posted since that day. I hope he's ok and just very busy with the software project he mentioned?

Post subject: Re: Sandy?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:58 am 

StefanPochmann wrote:
Hmm, has anyone heard from Sandy recently?

I'm a bit worried too. I sent him a pm a while ago and that is also still in my outbox. Maybe he is too busy, and maybe he moved house and doesn't have a home internet connection set up yet.

Jaap's Puzzle Page:
http://www.jaapsch.net/puzzles/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:54 am 

No need to worry, my friends! I was down, but not out. "Extremely busy" is somewhat of an understatement. I have been forcing myself way too much, and am in desperate need for a change back to my old routine.

The freelance project deadline I was working towards will be up and gone by Monday, and the level of overtime at work has already started dropping... hopefully enough, in fact, to allow me to read a month's worth of e-mail and forum posts today!

Sorry for not answering sooner... I'm on it right now! Also, website updates should start to sprinkle onto the site during the coming week. After not paying attention to the site for so long, I'm feeling a growing need to dedicate a large amount of energy to improving it.

Sandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:17 pm 

Good to hear that :). But no need to hurry now especially if you still have work to finish. I wasn't complaining about lack of answers, I was only worried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:35 pm 

Sandy wrote:
No need to worry, my friends! I was down, but not out. "Extremely busy" is somewhat of an understatement. I have been forcing myself way too much, and am in desperate need for a change back to my old routine.

Our biggest worry was that after three weeks there wasn't even a peep from you. You know, assume the worst, hope for the best sort of situation. Honestly if another week had gone by without any word, I would have started calling...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:56 pm 

Well, the good news is that the domain registration for TwistyPuzzles.com is paid in full for the next 9 years. So it will be business as usual here for quite a while after my tower of Rubik's Cubes topples over and crushes me!

Joking aside, it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into giving someone a spare set of keys to the locks on this place.

Sandy