Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
just come a while ago .

it's turn very well , but a little big


Attachments:
IMG_6352.jpg
IMG_6352.jpg [ 59.18 KiB | Viewed 2882 times ]
IMG_6351.jpg
IMG_6351.jpg [ 62.12 KiB | Viewed 2121 times ]
IMG_6350.jpg
IMG_6350.jpg [ 45.39 KiB | Viewed 2878 times ]

_________________
[Signature deleted]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Wow, I need one of those! absolutley beautiful! Tony you must be thrilled!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Europe
Wow, it looks great. How small are the smallest faces? Will the stickers stick well or will they be impossibly small?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:43 pm
Location: right here
Very cool. You sure got those fast.

I just got my tetraminx twin set yesterday. I'm hoping to get the metallic golden cube set soon. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube-bragging rights
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2000 3:17 pm
Location: Hong Kong
When we visited Uwe and Jing at their home, Uwe gave Pantazis a Bronze Fisher's Golden Cube prototype. Jing very nicely told him that wasn't fair to me and she emailed me later to tell me they would send me one of the golden cubes when they were ready.

I was given an unexpected surprise in my order:
Image
Image
Image

Once again, I would like to publicly say what wonderful people they are and a huge thank you for a totally unexpected surprise! That personal message means more to me than you will ever be able to imagine!

_________________
Rox's Rambling Blog
Katsmom's Puzzling Videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Wow, you got them already? I hope mine come soon.

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 am
Location: Malibu, California
!!!!!!!! That's amazing Roxanne!

@potatospades: She got them already because she lives within traveling distance of the factory :wink:

_________________
I am taking a break from the forum. You can reach me by PM if needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2000 3:17 pm
Location: Hong Kong
Exactly Danny! I've never had much to complain about with Meffert's shipping time :wink: I could get there within a half an hour. I opted for the post because I've been very busy, and when I'm not I'm just plain lazy! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Rox's Rambling Blog
Katsmom's Puzzling Videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:31 am
Location: Greece, Australia, Thailand, India, Singapore.
katsmom wrote:
Exactly Danny! I've never had much to complain about with Meffert's shipping time :wink: I could get there within a half an hour. I opted for the post because I've been very busy, and when I'm not I'm just plain lazy! :lol: :lol:


LOL nice one Rox. A first golden cube for the first golden lady. :)
(and yes, for those of you who didn't know, I indeed have the first copper one).

But there is only one thing which makes me wonder now... who would get the first silver one?

;) :P


Pantazis

_________________

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2000 3:17 pm
Location: Hong Kong
kastellorizo wrote:
LOL nice one Rox. A first golden cube for the first golden lady. :)

Thank you :oops:

kastellorizo wrote:
(and yes, for those of you who didn't know, I indeed have the first copper one).

messed up again didn't I? :oops:

kastellorizo wrote:
But there is only one thing which makes me wonder now... who would get the first silver one?

Hmmm? Tony? No, no, it would have to be Georges!

And I'm still waiting on a cubedron!

Aren't we all!

_________________
Rox's Rambling Blog
Katsmom's Puzzling Videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
katsmom wrote:
kastellorizo wrote:
LOL nice one Rox. A first golden cube for the first golden lady. :)

Thank you :oops:

kastellorizo wrote:
(and yes, for those of you who didn't know, I indeed have the first copper one).

messed up again didn't I? :oops:

kastellorizo wrote:
But there is only one thing which makes me wonder now... who would get the first silver one?

Hmmm? Tony? No, no, it would have to be Georges!
!


That's what I was expecting as well.

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:54 pm
Those are awsome. How many ways can they turn and what does the core look like?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Tennessee
OMEGA 3RIC wrote:
Those are awsome. How many ways can they turn and what does the core look like?

the core is a skewb

_________________
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe.
Put this in your signature if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Personal Bests -single(avg of 12)
3x3-22.21(27.09)
4x4-1:28.18(1:53.49)
5x5-3:23.99(3:55.61)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My Tony's Golden Cube
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Location: Fort Meade, MD
I = jealous
Lol this forum got abducted by the signed cube.

_________________
you know you missed me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nick11 and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group