Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Rubik's type puzzle collection
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 6:42 am 

I have a large collection of Rubik's type puzzles that I have been collecting since I was a teen back in the early 80's. There are about 75 puzzles in my collection. Some of them are the new puzzles made by Mefferts. I have around 50 tevern puzzles, and about 20 bianary arts type puzzles. I have around 20 different variations on the rubik's cube alone (keychains, cubes,cartoon characters, etc.) Many of the puzzles still have the original boxes.
Last year I taught a class on how to solve sequential movement puzzles, but this year the budget was cut so I'm not using them now. Therefore, my husband is insisting that I get rid of them and I'm just curious about the price I should ask. I know I've invested around US$2000 in these puzzles over the years.
If you have any information for me, please email me. I have a list of puzzles available if anyone is interested. I would appreciate the help.

Post subject: Ebay
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2000 7:30 am 

Ebay is the place most people offload them. You'll get a good price war happening there if you provided good photos of the collection and list them all.

Still, someone here may make an offer.

Post subject: Sell the singulary
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2000 7:30 am 
It's best that you sell them seperately than all together. If you think that will be too much trouble for selling them on ebay, separate them into groups of 5.

Post subject: I would like to buy some puzzles
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2000 2:51 am 

HI! I like Rubik's puzzles a lot and I would to try and get them all. So could I get a list of puzzles that you have please?