Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cubesmith Update
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:19 pm 

chuckading, give me a few days, I'll talk to Chris about it. Like I said, he does have plans for the Eastsheen 2x2x2 tiles, but we just added 6 new colors, so he wants to wait until we recoup some of the cost of that before dumping a bunch of money into another set. Donations from customers would surely speed up the process, though, if you guys are so inclined :D , but let me talk to him about it first...

Anyway, like I said above, we added 6 new chrome vinyl colors to the site, only available in singles right now, but a 6-color set will be available soon.
edit: Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that gold and chrome mylar have been discontinued...We've decided that they are too prone to scratches, so the chrome vinyl will replace the mylar. We're already out of chrome mylar material, so some items are already unavailable in that material, but the gold mylar should be available for a while - we have a bunch of the material left still.

4x4x4 cores are also back up, though it's not posted on the front page...Get 'em quick, we only have 5!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:13 pm 

The Eastsheen 2x2x2 die is here!!! :D
What this means for you is that as soon as we have the time to make them, 2x2x2 tile sets will be available. They probably won't have any logos available at first, but we'll do some of those as soon as we print tile logos again. I'll post again when we put them on the site.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 pm 

horray!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:26 pm 

I have a question about cubesmith shipping

on the website, it says that it takes 2-5 days to ship, but my orders both took 10 days after a ordered

is that the shipper's fault? or does it just take a while to process orders?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:34 pm 

TheCube wrote:
I have a question about cubesmith shipping

on the website, it says that it takes 2-5 days to ship, but my orders both took 10 days after a ordered

is that the shipper's fault? or does it just take a while to process orders?

you get an email when it processes

any way I wonder if the 2x2 tiles would fit rubiks

I might tile my ice cube
Tell Chris hes cool 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 pm 

No, the ES 2x2 tiles will not work on a rubik's 2x2 (except maybe the large one). They're way different. Rubik's = 2cm, ES = 2.5cm.

Anyway, Crystal- that's great news! I can't wait.

BTW, when did your minimum for free shipping go up? I just placed an order a few days ago, with just over $12 worth of stuff, and when I went to pay, I saw I needed to buy $15 to get the free shipping. That's ok, except I ended up paying $14.10, and had I known ahead of time, I would have found a buck's worth of something to get the extra $2 worth out of the deal. I guess I could have just not paid for the stuff, and asked Chris to cancel the order or something...

Anyway, great news about the ES 2x2 tiles! Make sure to make black ones too, since there are white cubes now. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm 

flambore's right, the Eastsheen 2x2x2 tiles will be too big for Rubik's 2x2x2 cubes and too small for Harry Potter 2x2x2 cubes...That's part of the reason we've taken so long to make 2x2x2 tiles, we were trying to figure out which is the most popular version of the 2x2x2, since one set won't fit all of them, and it seems to be Eastsheen right now. *Black 2x2x2 Eastsheen tiles will be available.* We may offer other tile sets in the future, but right now it's all we can do to keep what we have in stock, and more sets would only mean a longer order processing time :(

Speaking of which, yes it does say on the site that orders have a 2-5 day delivery time in the US, but that's once it's been shipped. It also says to allow up to 14 days for your order to be filled. There are many reasons for this (there's a thread somewhere here titled 'Cubesmith Shipping' or something where I explained the shipping process in detail); here's the short version:
We work Monday- Friday, roughly 8am-4pm (PST). If your order is placed during that time, everything you ordered is in stock, and we're not behind at all, your order could ship the same day it's placed. That doesn't happen very often though. We're usually about a week or so behind shipping orders, though rarely more than 2 weeks behind. By the time we come in Monday morning we're already behind 3 days from all the orders placed since we left Friday afternoon. Factor in production time each week to plot vinyl and to print and punch tiles, and it's easy to see how we fall behind quickly...

Free shipping went up to orders of $15 or more about a year or so ago, when shipping rates went up last. They've recently gone up again, so we are considering more price changes, but nothing's been decided yet.

Hope this helps clarify things (the FAQ page has a lot of this info, too)
If it's been longer than 2 weeks and you've not heard anything from us (first check your junk filters, emails from us don't come from orders@cubesmith.com) send an email with the transaction ID number and we can look into it. Same goes for if you want to cancel a transaction.

Last edited by cubegrrrl on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 pm 

re: free shipping minimum- yea, I guess it has been that way. For some reason $12 stuck in my head, but looking back on my orders, this was the first one under that amount in a long time. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:18 pm 

I have donated 60 USD total to Chris Licciardi since he was so nice and went on accepting my wish for color singles for the megaminx! I love cubesmith! Helped me out alot!!!
If you feel you have gotten a great service from Chris I encourage you to give a little donation aswell! <<3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 pm 

dextir, we always appreciate your generosity :D
We try to accommodate requests whenever possible, but they come at us so quickly, it's hard to keep up! We've been trying to get the Eastsheen 2x2x2 tiles done, but we ran out of 3x3x3 tiles and mazes and English calendars, so we've been working this week to get those back in stock. Once those are done, we'll also be adding 3x3x3 tiles in various colors for a limited time, including light blue and purple. We had some material left over from another project, so we'll punch those into tiles. If they do well, we'll consider offering them permanently, but once again, it's a matter of having the time to make all this stuff, and there just aren't enough hours in the day!
We will also be offering the mazes in bright orange very soon (hopefully next week, we'll see how the week goes...), and shepherd's in 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 sizes (and possibly Eastsheen 2x2x2), though I'm not sure how long until the shepherd's will be available.
I think that's all for now... Happy Cubing! :scrambled:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 pm 

We've been getting a lot of questions about the new V-cubes which were just released...
Chris has placed an order for cubes of each size. Once the cubes arrive, we will be offering stickers for them (and possibly tiles, though not immediately). We've already made some stickers in the past for Frank Morris, but we have to be sure that the stickers will fit on the cubes before we start selling them. I'll update here when they are available.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm 

Well, the 5x5 tiles will definitely fit on a V-Cube. I'm not sure how well tiles would work on the pillowed 7x7 shape, but I bet they'd lay down all right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 pm 

blade740 wrote:
Well, the 5x5 tiles will definitely fit on a V-Cube. I'm not sure how well tiles would work on the pillowed 7x7 shape, but I bet they'd lay down all right.

What about Cubesmith 5x5x5 stickers/tiles on a V-Cube6?

Chris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:09 pm 

All right guys...The Eastsheen 2x2x2 tiles are now on the site. If you can't see them, hit F5 to refresh your page (sometimes the updates won't show right away). They don't have logos, and probably won't for a while, but when we print tile logos again, we'll be making 2x2x2 logos.

Chris is still waiting on his V-cubes, so no stickers for those yet...Hopefully next week.

Tomorrow (if time allows) I plan to put up 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 Ruben King Cube sticker sets, and some more pics I haven't gotten up there yet. If not tomorrow, then next week.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 pm 

Is Cubesmith going to be at Nationals?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:30 pm 

No, Cubesmith won't be at Nationals this time around.

I've gotten the 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 Ruben King Cube stickers up, as well as a bunch of new pictures...
More to come...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:04 pm 

pelley wrote:
blade740 wrote:

What about Cubesmith 5x5x5 stickers/tiles on a V-Cube6?

Chris

looking at it, the 5x5 tiles are just a tiny bit too big for the inner pieces of the 6x6.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:09 pm 

I was wondering if Cubesmith could make some black logo stickers and the logo in white, the cubesmith and the Rubiks, so I could have a DIY White with black stickers and a black logo sticker:) I hope you catch my drift, but I know there is much to do this time around so dont stress it:)

Thanks anyway.

Last edited by dextir on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:48 pm 

Agreed with Dextir here... As the V-cubes have just come out, as well as white Eastsheens...... white cubes are becoming a cube/color of choice of many cubers including myself.

I have always enjoyed cubesmith tiles, and it would be nice if logos were available on either the black or the yellow, as typically, white is an un-welcomed color on a white cube.

And as Dextir started, you guys have much on your plate so yeah... don't stress it, and again, everyone appreciates your hard work and commitment.

Thanks again for your time Cubesmith/Cubegrrl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 pm 

Though I only ordered from cubesmith for once, I have some ideas:

Since people are demanding different tiles for different puzzles, maybe cubesmith can offer uncut tile sheets, I think the material wouldn't be too hard for a pair of scissors to cut.

For uncut vinyl sheets, maybe cubesmith can put their logo in the centre of the sheet so people can choose whether to use it or not even when stickering custom puzzles.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 pm 

Tanimal wrote:
I would prefer not to do that. there are a total of 18 colors I would need and I would prefer to have them machine cut because I cannot cut straight.

I would love to see V-Cube replacement stickers and tiles. (including black and white)
Who's with me?

4x4: 1:39.55
5x5: 2:00.19 (new)
6x6: 5:09.79
7x7: 6:36.xx
3x3 BLD: 7:38.18 (at Nationals)
XBOX Live: L00K A DUCK 0s are zeros

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:48 am 

Rubiksguy wrote:
Tanimal wrote:
I would prefer not to do that. there are a total of 18 colors I would need and I would prefer to have them machine cut because I cannot cut straight.

I would love to see V-Cube replacement stickers and tiles. (including black and white)
Who's with me?

+1
and also i second the idea of black tiles/stickers with a white logo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:46 am 

Very nice to see that sevral fellow cubers like the idea:) if Chris uses images on a computer (something he deffently dont do) he could go into Windows paint, and negative the white logo sticker:)

:arrow: Command: Ctrl + I

hehe :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 pm 

cubegrrrl wrote:
All right guys...The Eastsheen 2x2x2 tiles are now on the site.
Thanks for the update! Just ordered a set of textured tiles for an Eastsheen 2x2x2, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5. Now to dig around ebay for a good price on the cubes...

:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:55 pm 

the inverse colored logo is sick

Attachments:
invese-color-logo.jpg
invese-color-logo.jpg [ 1.21 KiB | Viewed 6269 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:55 pm 

Sweet:)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 am 

this looks awesome.Image

Andrew :solved:

Personal Bests -single(avg of 12)
3x3-22.21(27.09)
4x4-1:28.18(1:53.49)
5x5-3:23.99(3:55.61)

Last edited by Bigandrewgold on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 pm 

Oh, I forgot to mention, I think that stickers and tiles with correct spacing for direct application would be a HUGE help. What I mean is that each sticker is the right distance apart from the others so that you can just remove the backing or use some kind of adhesive to just place the stickers on en masse rather than one by one. I dont mind putting them on one by one, but with the 7x7 and 6x6, its going to be quite a bit of work...

*edit* spelling

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:18 pm 

I want Cubesmith to make stickers for the Skewb and the Skewb ultimate:

Please make them!

http://www.cube4you.com
http://www.omega.url.tw/onlineshop
http://www.edsthinkshop.com/twisty/rubiksforsale.html
http://www.rubikshop.com
http://www.rubikskorea.com
http://sites.webec.com.hk/meffert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:04 pm 

Rubo d Cubik wrote:
I want Cubesmith to make stickers for the Skewb and the Skewb ultimate:

Please make them!

I am with you all the way :D

3x3-22.21(27.09)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm 

That would be great! It would be nice to have some color variations (grayscale, pastel, etc.)on the Skewbs and not have to buy sheet vinyl and cut the stickers myself. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:41 pm 

cliffahn wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention, I think that stickers and tiles with correct spacing for direct application would be a HUGE help. What I mean is that each sticker is the right distance apart from the others so that you can just remove the backing or use some kind of adhesive to just place the stickers on en masse rather than one by one. I dont mind putting them on one by one, but with the 7x7 and 6x6, its going to be quite a bit of work...

*edit* spelling

This is an excellent suggestion. Many places provide an applicator sticker to make it really easy to put them on. I can't do that with CS stickers & tiles.

Since we're making requests, I'd love to see tiles for the Square-1. I guess that's tough because he'd have to make 3 different dies...

Also, in Chrystal- if you're interested in feedback, I bought a sheet of each of the new chrome colored stickers. It's really hard to use the cube. The red and orange are too similar in shade and color, and the silver and gold are very close, so unless you're using the puzzle in direct sunlight, it's almost impossible to use the puzzle. I've been wanting stickers like this for a long time, but it's not quite there yet. Maybe a darker red and/or lighter orange, and a brighter gold/yellow? The blue and green are perfect, and when I checkerboard the cube, it really looks sharp!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:26 am 

flambore wrote:

Since we're making requests, I'd love to see tiles for the Square-1. I guess that's tough because he'd have to make 3 different dies...

with you all the way. but i wouldn't expect them for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time because of the 3 different dies

3x3-22.21(27.09)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:33 am 

I emailed Chris and asked if I could buy unstamped tile sheets. He gladly obliged, and I cut my own sq1 tiles. Still, they're very roughly made (because I had only a dull exacto to cut with) and I'd love to see real cut tiles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:07 pm 

Lots of questions to answer, let me see if I can get them all...

We will be making stickers for the V-Cubes, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, and 7x7x7. It'll be another week or two...We don't have any V-cubes yet to check the sizes. We will update here and on the front page of the site as soon as they're available. I don't anticipate tiles being available for them in the very near future, but it's not at all out of the question...We'll see how well the stickers sell and whether it's worth it to invest in a die for any of the new cubes.

We do have plans to make a tile logo that will be usable on a white cube, but the white logo on a black tile will probably not be what we offer. The problem is that the black ink tends to make the white look pink, and the way we print the logo tiles is to print the actual logo, and then coat the whole thing in the background color. We will most likely be offering a black logo on a yellow tile, as it'll offer the best color contrast. It'll probably be a while for those...We will be printing them as soon as we print more tile logos, and we still have a lot in stock, so maybe a few more weeks.
We will be trying a white logos on black vinyl soon, but the white won't be very sharp since the black tends to show through a bit.

The problem we have with offering uncut tiles is that right now we are having trouble keeping the punched tiles in stock :) We do have plans to offer them in the 4x4x4/5x5x5 size (3 inches square) only, as different sizes just makes it harder for us to keep everything in stock. It may also be difficult for you guys to cut clean tiles, as we use a metal die punch, and I'm not sure how well scissors/blades cut the plastic. Since such an interest has been expressed in uncut tiles, I'll see what I can do about getting them up ASAP, though it'll still be a few weeks since we're trying to catch up on standard tile sets right now. *Also, the logo will not be offered on uncut tile sheets since it's too difficult and time consuming for us to do it that way, but they are available to purchase individually in the 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5 sizes.

Top tape (application tape) is something Chris does not want to offer since it makes straight application a little less likely and increases the chance of bubbles under the stickers during application. I know you guys want the stuff, but Chris just doesn't want to do it...He doesn't want the quality of the stickers compromised by offering a bad method of application, if that makes sense...

We will be adding Skewb and Skewb ultimate to our list of sticker sets to add to the site...They will be in our standard vinyl though, not the original textured material.

Square-1 tiles will not be available anytime soon because, as someone mentioned, it requires 3 dies, and, though it would probably sell well, we just can't invest in that right now with all the other new stuff we've been adding. It's not out of the question for the future, though.

Flambore - I'm sorry there's not enough contrast with the chrome set...That's one of the reasons we were hesitant to offer those colors, but everyone kept asking for a 6 color set like the chrome and gold, so we went for it. Those are the only colors available from our supplier at this time, so there won't be any other chrome options any time soon. Honestly, they're a pain in the butt to make, and if everyone decides they don't like them and they stop selling, I'd be a happy Cubegrrrl :D

I think that's everything, but let me know if I missed anyone's question.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 pm 

cubegrrrl wrote:
We will be making stickers for the V-Cubes, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, and 7x7x7.

Since the V-Cube5 is in between the sizes of the Rubik and Eastsheen 5x5x5, won't the existing Cubesmith universal 5x5x5 stickers and tiles already fit perfectly? Has anyone tried this?

Chris

Still waiting for my V-Cubes...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 pm 

ah thank you :] i'm anxious to get my hands on cubesmith stickers for my v-cubes :] i wouldn't want any other replacement stickers on such expensive cubes
the quality of cubesmiths are far beyond any other, as we all know, but i just wanted to express that publicly :]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 am 

cliffahn, is your avatar 4th dimensional? Very nice anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 am 

pelley wrote:
cubegrrrl wrote:

Since the V-Cube5 is in between the sizes of the Rubik and Eastsheen 5x5x5, won't the existing Cubesmith universal 5x5x5 stickers and tiles already fit perfectly? Has anyone tried this?

Chris

I have some extra Cubesmith 5x5 stickers. I didn't apply them (just placed them), and it looks like a pretty good fit for the V-Cube 5x5. I'm not ready to part with the original V-Cube vinyl just yet, but it's nice to know they fit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:13 am 

Calzone wrote:
pelley wrote:
cubegrrrl wrote:

Chris

I have some extra Cubesmith 5x5 stickers. I didn't apply them (just placed them), and it looks like a pretty good fit for the V-Cube 5x5. I'm not ready to part with the original V-Cube vinyl just yet, but it's nice to know they fit.

I have been pretty interested in this idea as well, so a week or so ago, I did a little math to put my mind at ease. The reason I didn't put a tile up to a V-cube and see for myself, is because I'm in Korea, and my supply of V-cubes and Cubesmith tiles are in Texas.

According to Cubesmith's website... the 5x5 tiles are .415 inches or 1.1 centimeters. Actually... .415 inches is 1.0541 centimeters. I am hoping that cubesmith's actual tiles are .415 inches as I want them to look good on my eastsheens. The standard eastsheen sticker size is 1.00 centimeters.

I figured I would just round the 1.0541 cm to 1.06 cm to make calculations as to how each sticker should fit on the 3 different types of cubies

Rubik's 5x5x5 is 70mm meaning each cubie should be about 14mm wide and fitting a 10.6 mm sticker/tile, would leave 1.7 mm on each side of the sticker before the cubie's edge.

Eastsheen's 5x5x5 is 60mm meaning each cubie should be about 12mm wide and fitting a 10.6 mm sticker/tile, would leave 0.7 mm on each side of the sticker before the cubie's edge.

V-cube's 5x5x5 is 70mm meaning each cubie should be about 14mm wide and fitting a 10.6 mm sticker/tile, would leave 1.2 mm on each side of the sticker before the cubie's edge.

I personally think the tiles that Cubesmith has are somewhat too small to look good on the Rubiks, and I think they are somewhat too big to look good on an Eastsheen. I'm not sure as to the exact shape, and curvature of the V-cube's pieces as they are in Texas, and I still don't have them in my hands .. (2 more weeks I will), but I would be willing to bet that the current 5x5x5 tiles/stickers that Cubesmith offers, look best on V-cubes.....

I can't wait for the yellow/black Cubesmith tile logos and tiles for the 6x6x6, and 7x7x7 (fingers crossed).

Questions for Cubegrrl....

How big are the 5x5x5 stickers/tiles? .415 inches? or 1.1 centimeters?
How big are the 4x4x4 stickers/tiles? .50 inches? or 1.3 centimeters?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 am 

I was concerned about the Cubesmith 5x5 stickers working with the Eastsheen as they seemed even in person to be borderline too big, but with careful placement I put them on my Eastsheen and they look great. I guess my point is, regardless of the exact size, they do indeed work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 pm 

chuckading wrote:

Questions for Cubegrrl....

How big are the 5x5x5 stickers/tiles? .415 inches? or 1.1 centimeters?
How big are the 4x4x4 stickers/tiles? .50 inches? or 1.3 centimeters?

I just checked the measurements, and it seems what's on the site is rounded up a bit...I'm updating the info on the site right now, but to answer your questions,

4x4x4 stickers/tiles are .497 inches/12.62mm
5x5x5 stickers/tiles are .413 inches/10.50mm

...Still waiting on our V-cubes...Anyone in the US gotten theirs yet? I can't keep up with the threads about when/where they're arriving... :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 pm 

I also live in southern california and I got mine a week ago today.

What was your order number? Maybe you should talk to DHL about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:40 pm 

Volitar Prime wrote:
Just ordered a set of textured tiles for an Eastsheen 2x2x2, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5. Now to dig around ebay for a good price on the cubes...
My textured tiles came in yesterday and the cubes came in today. So here they are, a set of Eastsheen cubes with textured tiles. I think they turned out quite nice.

Warning, I left the photo large to show the texture detail of the tiles so don't download if you are on a slow connection.

Attachments:
Textured Eastsheen.jpg
Textured Eastsheen.jpg [ 552.22 KiB | Viewed 4301 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 pm 

cubegrrrl wrote:
We will be adding Skewb and Skewb ultimate to our list of sticker sets to add to the site...They will be in our standard vinyl though, not the original textured material.

cubegrrrl, when will that be?

http://www.cube4you.com
http://www.omega.url.tw/onlineshop
http://www.edsthinkshop.com/twisty/rubiksforsale.html
http://www.rubikshop.com
http://www.rubikskorea.com
http://sites.webec.com.hk/meffert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:05 pm 

Rubo d Cubik wrote:
cubegrrrl wrote:

cubegrrrl, when will that be?

It'll be a while before they're available...We're working on tile sets right now, so as soon as we have the time to create the artwork, then plot sets, they'll be up there. I really don't want to give an estimate...Chris has to make the artwork, so whenever he can fit it into his schedule...Could be tomorrow, could be another month, but I'll bug him about them.

Post subject: 7x7x7 with keychain stickers
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm 

I just discovered that you can use Cubesmith keychain stickers for the majority of the 7x7x7. They are the same exact size. I suppose you could use them on the outer layer too, until Cubesmith has his sets for sale.

Chris

Attachments:
stickers.jpg
stickers.jpg [ 35.28 KiB | Viewed 4968 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:54 pm 

nice discovery a good place to start

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm 

Hey guys,
so we still don't have our V-Cubes, but we want to get the stickers up on the site ASAP, so I need a volunteer... I need someone to put the stickers we have on their V-cube to make sure they fit okay. So if you want to resticker your cube, let me know. I will send out one each of the 5x5x5 set, 6x6x6 set, and 7x7x7 set, so the first person to claim the set will get it; if you have all 3 and want to try restickering all 3, that's fine, but I need them tested out ASAP so we can start selling them.

Reply here. The first to reply will get the sets. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:07 pm 

cubegrrrl wrote:
Hey guys,
so we still don't have our V-Cubes, but we want to get the stickers up on the site ASAP, so I need a volunteer... I need someone to put the stickers we have on their V-cube to make sure they fit okay. So if you want to resticker your cube, let me know. I will send out one each of the 5x5x5 set, 6x6x6 set, and 7x7x7 set, so the first person to claim the set will get it; if you have all 3 and want to try restickering all 3, that's fine, but I need them tested out ASAP so we can start selling them.

Reply here. The first to reply will get the sets. Thanks!

I did resticker my 5x5x5 with flourescent:

Attachments:
vcubesmith.jpg
vcubesmith.jpg [ 42.43 KiB | Viewed 6655 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next