is an example where I detailed a design change of the Duominx, how I adjusted for it, and later the final revised design.Here
is a thread about repairing poorly printed 3D parts.
My largest failure was here
where a batch of Neons were mis-cut. This led to the DIY
Last but not least, here
is my Neon building thread, my four+ year extended journey on the Elemental design. You will find many failures described there. I have consistently improved the design over the course of building about 150 of Elementals (mostly Neons, Neon #100 was just cut last night!). Even as of Neon #99 I made a major improvement (pictures here
) to the packaging inserts to reduce potential shipping damage that I noticed happened on occasion. It took me a long time to figure out what was causing it, but some very nice feedback from a customer helped.