Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
Hi all~

I'm a boy(which means NEARLY an adult) from ChangSha,Hunan,China, I've played those 'twistpuzzle's(- -)sience 2010 May. .and my WCAID is 2011ZHAN53(Do not check my Race results,please..........).
except speedsolving, I also interested in MOD and Photographing. so I'd like to show out my first MOD-----Bandaged Fuse Cube.



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 am
Location: Koblenz, Germany
Very clean. Good first built.
By the way: As second built I built these too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Philippines, Tacloban City
Clean work for a first mod. Congrats. :D

_________________
-Rex Rossano Perez

FB Account
Puzzle Lust
Youtube Account


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
Andreas Nortmann wrote:
Very clean. Good first built.
By the way: As second built I built these too.

wow,so what did you made in your first one?Fisher Cube?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 am
Location: Koblenz, Germany
zzy7417 wrote:
wow,so what did you made in your first one?Fisher Cube?
A 5-sided modfication. I saw on ebay back then and copied it.
I recognized that I do not have an image of the solved state.


Attachments:
OctagonalEdges 3 Extended 5SidedCube (0).JPG
OctagonalEdges 3 Extended 5SidedCube (0).JPG [ 141.91 KiB | Viewed 853 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
Andreas Nortmann wrote:
zzy7417 wrote:
wow,so what did you made in your first one?Fisher Cube?
A 5-sided modfication. I saw on ebay back then and copied it.
I recognized that I do not have an image of the solved state.


WELL it's out of my imagination,maybe i can do more MODs before challenge this one..................

and about my MOD, I show it to my friend and they just said:"it isn's full functioned(i mean,all of the second layer can't be turned.....)"it really discouraged me :( but i will do better!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 am
Location: Koblenz, Germany
zzy7417 wrote:
I show it to my friend and they just said:"it isn's full functioned(i mean,all of the second layer can't be turned.....)"
In that case your friend is ... unknowing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am
Location: Hong Kong/Beijing
Nice puzzle. I tried to make this one before. Outcome is not bad but still need to imporeve at all. Congratulations.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
Andreas Nortmann wrote:
zzy7417 wrote:
I show it to my friend and they just said:"it isn's full functioned(i mean,all of the second layer can't be turned.....)"
In that case your friend is ... unknowing.

well she was a cuber...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
otischeng wrote:
Nice puzzle. I tried to make this one before. Outcome is not bad but still need to imporeve at all. Congratulations.


maybe a fully functional next time~ :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: Evanston, IL
Very nice first mod! Your interest in photography certainly shows in the high quality of those pictures.

Welcome to the forum!

-Eitan

_________________
Eitan = "EIGHT-ahn"
Buy a Radio Cube 3! Only $150 at Eitan's Shapeways Shop
Check out my video: Twisty Puzzles a la Vi



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [my first topic in the TP]........Introduction&First mod
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 am
pirsquared wrote:
Very nice first mod! Your interest in photography certainly shows in the high quality of those pictures.

Welcome to the forum!

-Eitan




thx,I'm interested in MOD and photographing :wink: .


I'm making an new MOD now,difficult though :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group