Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anthony's reply to Sandy's Octaminx response dated 02 Aug 20
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:00 pm 

Dear Sandy

I must apologise for not replying before now. Please don’t think I have ignored you.
I have been very busy lately, holidays and also attending the IPP22 in Antwerp.
With regard to the stickers on the Octaminx – sorry, no computer software or anything as easy as that, all the stickers on my self made puzzles are individually cut and the corners rounded, all using a scalpel. I make a template/stencil of each sticker shape to ensure they are exactly identical, cut them out, then round the corners. That’s after making the sticker ‘sheets’ in the first place. As you will appreciate this is time consuming, as are a lot of my puzzle making ideas. In the end though I think it pays off.
With regard to putting the photo on the museum site – please do. In fact if you want to use any photos of my self made puzzles I have no objection as long as you indicate they are mine and are self made. I suppose a more detailed description would be better, but this depends on time. If so, you will require a list to see which puzzles in my collection are self made. Maybe you can email me to discuss what might be the best way to do this.
Once again I apologise for the delay.

Anthony