Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CubeStation FAQ's
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:52 am 

Hi everyone,

I've launched an FAQ section on my website at http://www.cubestation.co.uk

The idea behind it is that rather than me set up a lot of questions and answers, the questions come from you and so do the answers! I thought it would be nice that rather than beginners always asking the same questions month after month in forums and people getting fed up with giving out the same answers, we could have a knowledge base where beginners could look and find the answer to their question. If there isn't an answer to be found, they can submit their question and it will become available for replies by anybody who knows the answer. When answered it becomes a permanent question in the FAQ's.

You can post links to websites in response to questions, or answer them directly. I should say that this is not in anyway designed to take traffic away from forums, but simply to provide a knowledge base for beginners and experts alike to browse and have their questions answered. In fact, it will help to keep the forums fresh and varied, instead of getting bogged down with the same old questions.

I would appreciate it if you would check out the FAQ's, ask any questions you may have and if you can, answer some too!

All the best,
Dan Harris