Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: After 2 months of planning, we finally pulled off my prank
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:40 pm 

I ran the idea past a group of friends this summer. We've had an ongoing prank war on our lockers. We basically get together, minus a couple people, and plan each 'hit' on the unsuspecting person's locker. That's as best as I can explain it. There really are no 'teams' in the locker prank war.

Anyways, today we pranked my little brother. We filled his entire locker (1ft x 1.5ft x 6ft) with packing peanuts. To hold them in, we had a rectangle of cardboard against the front to hold the peanuts in as we poured it from the box we brought them in.

By the last hour, it was the talk of the school.

25, Male
Started cubing Oct 15 '05

Out of the game, but not completely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:01 pm 

cool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:01 pm 

HAHA! That's awesome, im definiatly going to try that. Where can you get packaging stuff, do they sell it in bulk at the post office?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:13 pm 

Scott Bedard wrote:
HAHA! That's awesome, im definiatly going to try that. Where can you get packaging stuff, do they sell it in bulk at the post office?
My friend's grandmother has really bad TB, so they have special food sent once a month in a big box of packing peanuts and dry ice.

Another friend has a dad who's an eBay fiend, so they have a lot of packing peanuts around.

25, Male
Started cubing Oct 15 '05

Out of the game, but not completely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:21 pm 

This reminds me of a mean prank(I think its a prank) I pull on my favorite teacher in high school. The story goes I borrowed a $1.00 from my teacher and towards the end of school I paid her back. I like had 11 boxes each one smaller then the last then I started to put the 1 size smaller box into the 1 size bigger box and I also wraped all 11 boxes separately with wrapping paper. For the smallest box I used a cereal box thats the size of your grip. In the smallest box did not lay a dollar bill but it had a 100 pennies in it

I was cracken up laughing so hard I fell down and everyone was laughing also..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:59 am 

Darren Grewe wrote:
This reminds me of a mean prank(I think its a prank) I pull on my favorite teacher in high school. The story goes I borrowed a $1.00 from my teacher and towards the end of school I paid her back. I like had 11 boxes each one smaller then the last then I started to put the 1 size smaller box into the 1 size bigger box and I also wraped all 11 boxes separately with wrapping paper. For the smallest box I used a cereal box thats the size of your grip. In the smallest box did not lay a dollar bill but it had a 100 pennies in it

I was cracken up laughing so hard I fell down and everyone was laughing also..

LOL I think most of us might have experienced something similar to this, when receiving a puzzle from ebay (huge box + tiny puzzle) :P

Pantazis

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.

Post subject: pranky
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:18 am 

yeah sometimes it can be a bit of a let down when you are expecting a bigger puzzle. Like when I got that russian puzzle. they are sooo tiny.

The worst prank I played was I put saran wrap over the toilet bowl in my parents bathroom. You have to make it nice and taunt so as there are no wrinkles so as not to reflect the light off of it, then put the seat down on top of it. If someone sits, they get splashed, if someone stands they get splashed. Works both ways... but my mother didn't really appreciate that prank very much.