Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Poker forum site
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:35 pm 

Ok Ok this may be a lil spam? :P

But hey ya'll know me, I'm not a spammer hahah

but this is a site I started to frequent lately. It's a new site, but the guy who's running the site has been playing poker for decades...

his writing style is a bit unique and may sound like drill sargent at times, but i guarentee you that he's got a gold mine of information, on ALL types of games, hi low, omaha, hold em, stud... you name it he's got info on it.

but anyway, he's helped me out personally in the past and have made a few bucks from his knowledge. he created this site not to long ago and is looking for members to sign up. it's all free, runs just like this site - few buttons are diffent but hosted by the same type of server.

He's always looking for students, but he never pushes the issue. it's there if you want it, but he always manages to give a full detail about any questions. Only thing he asks is to fully detail your questions.
The situation, the game, the stakes, your stack size - and in comparison to the other players.

So here it is... his name is Adam, goes by the nick A.T.E.

http://adamtheexpert.com/

Even if you're not a poker player, it's a pretty cool site with cool people... Adam also likes to write POKER FICTION. His own stories and would love to hear comments.

BTW - If you are wondering more who is this guy... Google his name - Adam Cadle. He's got tons of articles on many forums.... many people have trouble with his writing style in the past (but many of those are too ignorant to find the real info within his articles) but now that he has his own site, he's even more approachable.

So if you really want good detailed info (none of his answers are YES or NO... usually it'll take a few minutes to read through it all!) Check it out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:46 pm 

I just signed up. I'll check it out when I get a chance. I actually read http://www.pokertips.org fairly often. it seems to have a lot of strategy as well.

-d