Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Piercing gaze...
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:18 am 

Jello33: 7/8" is a good size for lobes. I only went to 20mm (~3/4"), but I've stretched my tongue to 17mm (11/16")! What other piercings do you have?

http://www.coldsteel.co.uk/piercing/conversion.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:13 am 

Hey Aphid,

I currently have a 10 ga. nipple, and my ears have the 7/8" plugs plus 2 ga. holes right above them.

I had a labaret but it was too much of a pain to deal with. It was such a releif to be able to wipe soup off my chin again. :) I'm with you on the non facial piercings.

I did have a double nipple piercing with a 10ga behind a 14ga on the left side but they were pulled out by a picket fence. Not a pretty sight.

That tounge jewlery must get heavy.

Chris

Buy online at http://www.cubesmith.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:48 pm 

Hi Jello :)

Don't want to sound competetive but I have both my nipples stretched to 10mm (~3/8)! That's bigger than the current size of my earlobes! (after 20mm (~4/5) I let them shrink down to 10mm, then went back to 20mm, then went back to 8mm! Doing this is a good way to ensure a piercing will never close, even if you never wear anything in it: I have a permanent 6ga hole in my septum).

Wow, we have a lot of parallels in our piercings: you had a labret, I had a nostril ring. Not nice when you get a cold! It lasted about a month.

I've never had a piercing torn out (thankfully!), though I did have the fleshy section between my finger and thumb pierced for a while (about 10 days) and it kept catching on everything. :( It had to go.

The tongue jewelery is acrylic plastic, so it's actually lighter than a normal 14ga bar :)
I'm having a helluva time trying to get to 18mm (~3/4). 'Cause the tongue is muscle, it's way tougher to stretch than most piercings. Every stretch is like getting the thing done over!

My favourite (and most recent) piercing is a navel industrial (top and bottom of navel, with one long bar right through). It's class! :D

Ciao! 8-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:29 pm 

You think you guys are pierced....you should see my wife.......

Attachments:
piercings.jpg
piercings.jpg [ 29.59 KiB | Viewed 1664 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:50 pm 

I feel bad if that person sneezes.

-d

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:51 pm 

That is Elaine Davidson. She is the world record holder for the most pierced woman. She used to work in Glasgow and she gave me my first ever piercing (septum) in 1997!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:57 pm 

I thought I was the only one to pierce my hand between fingers. In high school I pierced myself between thumb and forefinger. It started to get infected and I gave up. Then this past winter, under the influence of amaretto and a long desire) finally pierced my ear. Not sure about plans for other piercings at the moment, but wanted to share.

After that, I went into a bit of a decline.
<i>Marvin the Paranoid Android</i>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:52 pm 

I actually went to a professional piercer to get my hand-web pierced. She reluctantly agreed to do it only because I was a regular. I had it for ten days before I decided it wasn't going to get anything less than 'constantly agonising', mostly from catching on clothing and so on. If you pierce between your fingers rather than finger and thumb and tape the surrounding digits together, this will restrict movement and allow the piercing time to heal undisturbed :)
I might do some more temporary arm piercings in the near future. If I do, I'll post a pic.

http://www.bmezine.com/
http://encyc.bmezine.com/