Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My friends and I made a gaming server/site
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:59 pm 

Hi everyone! I came here to mention that some of my friends and I just started a PC gaming forum as well as a server for some PC games.

We are trying some stuff out on a budget right now to see well this goes, and if it goes well we'd expand a little. We currently have a server for Garry's Mod with 24 slots (and a bonus 24 slot mumble package for free) and if we got more support we'd be going into Counterstrike, League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, and War Thunder.

The forum area we made is here, and although its under some heavy construction we still have a working area to discuss stuff.

So, in an effort to build a larger group for support (as we have donations only right now) if you felt like playing along and felt like spreading the word, that would help!

If this breaks any rules, let me know, as I don't intend to break any.

And to explain the budget right now; we have a maximum of 10.00 USD for each month, and I cannot tell you how funny that is to me. We found a server that would host a lot, for really cheap, like REALLY cheap and we are quite happy :lol:

Post subject: Re: My friends and I made a gaming server/site
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 am 

Looks interesting, I will take a more thorough look later, I have been looking for a new group of people to play with since my old buds have dropped off the face of the planet. I have war thunder and got bored because of noone to play with. One thing I would change on your boards immediately is the default template, the red boxes everywhere with the steel background hurt my eyes really badly and make everything hard to read. I have extensive experience in administering cod4 servers and am pretty familiar with minecraft servers as well, I also know basic forums adminstration as well. So if you need any help with any of that stuff let me know :D

One game I would really love to play with people is quake 3 arena, which if you don't have it it's pretty cheap on steam.