Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 pm
Just went to a hookah bar with some friends the other night. Great fun. We smoked melon flavor. Love blowing smoke rings!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Maryland,USA
Here is a picture of my new Custom Hookah. It is one of two and it was built by Sam at http://www.dirtcheaphookahs.com . I also have three flavors of starbuzz there, a km pro hose, a mya freeze hose and cleaning tools. This hookah is a Khalil Mamoon Butterfly that has been electroplated to be black. I have an Egyptian base there with the black flames and I think it is a pretty sleek looking hookah :D

Let me know what you think!


Attachments:
2011-07-23 15.29.19.jpg
2011-07-23 15.29.19.jpg [ 117.92 KiB | Viewed 660 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2000 3:17 pm
Location: Hong Kong
I think I want to see you do this. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Rox's Rambling Blog
Katsmom's Puzzling Videos


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Maryland,USA
katsmom wrote:
I think I want to see you do this. :lol: :lol:


I can do that! :D I'll upload a video just for you when we go to the Hookah lounge when my friend gets back from Hawaii :lol:

Chris Hemerich


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:57 pm
Location: Pittsburgh
Synester wrote:
katsmom wrote:
I think I want to see you do this. :lol: :lol:


I can do that! :D I'll upload a video just for you when we go to the Hookah lounge when my friend gets back from Hawaii :lol:

Chris Hemerich

Can you do all the vowels, or just Os?

_________________
3x3x3 PB: 00:48.10
"Study gravitation, it's a field with a lot of potential."
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: The land of dreams, coincedentally located in Alberta
Synester wrote:
Here is a picture of my new Custom Hookah. It is one of two and it was built by Sam at http://www.dirtcheaphookahs.com . I also have three flavors of starbuzz there, a km pro hose, a mya freeze hose and cleaning tools. This hookah is a Khalil Mamoon Butterfly that has been electroplated to be black. I have an Egyptian base there with the black flames and I think it is a pretty sleek looking hookah :D

Let me know what you think!

Can it hold a candle?

_________________
3x3x3 PB: 38.9 seconds
Well, I accumulated puzzles without even trying this Christmas. Whoops.
(Bermuda 8 planets, Rex Cube, Master Skewb, London Natural History Museum keychain 2x2x2, Impossiball)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hookah
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Maryland,USA
Here are some Hookah Videos! (Even some smoke rings at a bad angle just for you Rox :wink: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cOh9-dI2PA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMTgnBrJ ... ure=relmfu

Chris Hemerich


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group