Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Selling My Collection
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:09 pm 

Hello, let me start out with a little about myself:
I have been speedcubing for a while. i'm still working on a faster and faster time (like always). I recently ordered a good number of puzzles to find out i have to sell them for other personal items. I am am very sorry that i have to sell them, but will be happy to see them in hands that will use them.

So here's what's up for purchase:

Item Name Quantity
Rubiks.com 3x3 [5]

Rubiks.com 4x4 [1]

Rubiks.com Twist [1]

I might have other things to sell, if i do, i will post, otherwise, this is all. Please PM me offers.

Thanks.

Last edited by silver- on Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:44 am 

ok. a little more info on my items that i am selling.

Item Info
They are all **BRAND NEW IN THE BOX** Sealed, unopened. Like i said, i just ordered them as i found out right after i got them that i must sell them >.<. One of the 3x3's is the 25th Anniversary Edition, which includes a stand and the instructions. The other four 3x3's are wraped in the plastic that Milt & Bradley packaged them in. They DO NOT INCLUDE THE STAND, NOR DOES IT INCLUDE THE INSTRUCTIONS. but who needs the instructions when its obsolete :lol: The 4x4 is the regular rubik's revenge with the instructions, no stand. The Twist is the "snake". The one you you "twist" to make other animals ans shapes. They are ALL the original Rubik's Brand.

Shipping Info
Shipping varries with which type of item, and where you live. I PREFER shipping in the U.S. only (becuase of shipping costs), but if international buyers would like to purchase these items, please pm me. I will also combine shipping if you purchase more than one item. Please PM your postal code to me to calculate shipping rates.

Payment
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. I am sorry to all the check users and bank transferers. If you agree to purchase an item, i will send an invoice to your email. (Payment cost= Item cost+Shipping cost)

I will include Pictures over the next couple of days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. These items will go on ebay in about a week and a half if the items are not sold.

***EDIT***:I am sorry to say, the Rubiks.com 5x5 (Professor's cube) is no longer available. It has been sold. And just for info, i may have an Eastsheen 5x5 to sell soon. I think i remember it being somewhere. The Eastsheen 5x5 is NEW as well. So for the 5x5 lovers, don't give your hopes up. 8-)

NEW List of What is Selling:
Five (5)Rubiks.com 3x3
One (1)Rubiks.com 4x4
One (1)Rubiks.com Twist
MAYBE One (1) Eastsheen 5x5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:48 am 

well, it's been about a week and a half and i have put these items

Rubik's Twist

Rubik's Revenge 4x4

They are both NEW in the box.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:22 am 

silver, i didnt know you are in Vista. I am in San Diego, Scripps Ranch to be exact. PM me if you want to meet up