Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Custom Magics for sale or trade, offer ends 17th of November
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:45 pm 

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have already traded or bought magics from me, as well as everyone who inspired me and had said many kind words for those designs.

The first tile-shipment has already been finished, while the second shipment will arrive soon, and then I can start doing the new orders.
But as usual, time and tiles are limited and this will be on a first come, first serve basis. (I will then be away for a couple of months to attend research conferences in Singapore and San Diego - and I am not sure if I can do this again soon, because I am reaching the last months of my PhD).

Just to give you an idea of the prices (which will be strictly only for regular twisty forum members):

$45 for each of: Magic Maze, Magic Craze, Magic Daze, Magic Dino Cube, Magic Throne of Gods.
$55 for each of: Build the Bench, Bronze Challenge, Flexible Tetragon (I have replaced the orange background color with a more natural silver color).
$60 for each of: Pantazis Box (normal color paper tiles, but not glittery), Silver Challenge.
$65 for the Golden Challenge.
$70 for the Secret of Atlantis.
$75 for the Magic Octopus (background color for "angry octopus" is yellow now, for more contrast and colors).

All prices (only via PayPal please!) include free airmail shipping to anywhere in the world, and for each extra puzzle ordered, there will be a $5 discount (and I would prefer to make only one piece of each puzzle per person).
The prices are much lower than the ones I value them for, especially for the magic myths.
Plus, I am not a speed-stringer, and the last months I prefer to be very careful with the quality of my puzzles.

Note that, my very first preference is to exchange puzzles rather than selling. My wish list (see my signature) does not necessarily include all the puzzles I want, as you still may have something interesting for swapping.

Please let me know of any deal soon. I can be very flexible (even if you are in the middle of a deal with me, we can still "modify" it), but don't forget, my time is limited and I would like to know ASAP of how many puzzles of each kind I should construct. Offer ends 17th of November, but I cannot guarantee that there will still be tiles left by then.

Thanks! :)

Pantazis

PS I also plan to bring those designs to the IPP in 2007

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:14 am 

Many thanks for a very passionate response! :)

It seems that in less then 24 hours, both shipments from rubiks.com have been reserved. I have only a few tiles left for a couple of puzzles.
Note that, all the puzzles will be made as soon as the tiles arrive (should be in the next couple of weeks) and I will notify immediately everyone invloved in a deal with me.

And if you are one of the members that are still deciding (you know who you are LOL), please please please make up your mind soon! :)

Pantazis

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:00 am 

BTW What currency is it in and also what do you want it in? AUD or USD

Magic Maze, Magic Craze, Magic Daze, Magic Throne of Gods
Pantazis Box
Secret of Atlantis.
Magic Octopus

This is the list that I want to buy from you so that I have a copy of what I want to buy from you. I know that is all that I want to buy from you :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:18 am 

Darren Grewe wrote:
BTW What currency is it in and also what do you want it in? AUD or USD.

Well, I must confirm that it is in US dollars. Thinking about it, if it was Australian dollars, I would probably have to train my niece and nephews to do them for me LOL

Darren Grewe wrote:
Magic Maze, Magic Craze, Magic Daze, Magic Throne of Gods
Pantazis Box
Secret of Atlantis.
Magic Octopus

This is the list that I want to buy from you so that I have a copy of what I want to buy from you. I know that is all that I want to buy from you :wink: .

Thanks Darren! You were actually one of the first members to reserve magics. :)

Please let me know if there is the slightest issue when you receive them. In the past, some of the papers were not accurate cut and I even did some single-stringed magics.

But nowawadays, I use my new tools to make the papers perfectly fit inside the tiles (with a very professional way such that neither overlapping nor extended pieces are visible), and then I connect the tiles with double strings.

The only thing is that I will have to wait till the next shipment arrives. I will notify everyone when their orders are ready (should be in before mid November).
Million thanks to all of you for the interest. I wish I had more time to do more! :oops:

Pantazis