Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Enigma and Big 4X4X4 Master Cube 72x72x72mm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
Enigma is coming(NO.1 ,NO.2,NO.4,NO.5 is already out of stock)

Size:8cm

The price is $2 each.


Big 4X4X4 Master Cube is coming,Same structure like mefferts.

Size:72x72x72mm

The price is $8 each.

I accept PAYPAL(4% total price increment, include shipping)

here is the all puzzles you can order from me,you may look:

http://spaces.msn.com/puzzles-finder/?mkt=en-us
viewtopic.php?t=4910
viewtopic.php?t=4718
viewtopic.php?t=4875


If you want to know the wholesale price or shippingment,please enter.

All puzzles you can order from me,please enter.


Attachments:
File comment: MasterCube1
E1.jpg
E1.jpg [ 78.94 KiB | Viewed 1916 times ]
File comment: MasterCube2
m2.jpg
m2.jpg [ 49.66 KiB | Viewed 6272 times ]
File comment: MasterCube3
m3.jpg
m3.jpg [ 47.42 KiB | Viewed 6270 times ]
File comment: MasterCube4
m4.jpg
m4.jpg [ 48.2 KiB | Viewed 6269 times ]
File comment: MasterCube5
m5.jpg
m5.jpg [ 30.24 KiB | Viewed 6269 times ]
File comment: MasterCube6
m6.jpg
m6.jpg [ 17.49 KiB | Viewed 6270 times ]
File comment: MasterCube7
m7.jpg
m7.jpg [ 24.26 KiB | Viewed 6269 times ]
File comment: Enigma4
E4.jpg
E4.jpg [ 47.65 KiB | Viewed 6279 times ]
File comment: Enigma3
E3.jpg
E3.jpg [ 46.69 KiB | Viewed 6286 times ]
File comment: Enigma2
E2.jpg
E2.jpg [ 44.09 KiB | Viewed 6285 times ]

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Last edited by Finder on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
Enigma NO.1 ,NO.2,NO.4,NO.5 is already out of stock :)

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Last edited by Finder on Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
The enigmas that out of stock will arrive in about 30 days

When they arrive,I will let every body know as soon as possible.

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2002 3:19 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
I will be purchasing some Enigmas, 4x4x4s and possibly some German Puzzle Balls and DIY cubes. I'll probably wait until the price comes down on the DIY. As always, I'll offer them initially to TwistyPuzzles members at cost + a small handling charge. I'll post details when I have them.

_________________
Ed
Visit my puzzle shop at http://www.edsthinkshop.com/twisty
If you key it in manually, don't forget the /twisty. It routes you to the version of the site with the TwistyPuzzles.com discount.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:38 pm
Location: So. California
Me too, for a couple of DIYs. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Cool, Ed. I'll probably be in for at least one 4x4x4.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
I have all of these cubes in clude white DIYkit

_________________
[Signature deleted]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
:D

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Enigmas
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:58 pm
Location: Fontana, California, USA
Ed:
I'd like three (3) of the No. 1 enigmas when you get more in stock.
Regards,
Chuck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Finder, how exactly do you pay at your shop?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:57 am
Location: Στο Κάστρο του Αγίου Γεωργίου
Ed Cambridge wrote:
I will be purchasing some Enigmas, 4x4x4s and possibly some German Puzzle Balls and DIY cubes. I'll probably wait until the price comes down on the DIY. As always, I'll offer them initially to TwistyPuzzles members at cost + a small handling charge. I'll post details when I have them.


The DIY cubes are of impressive good quality (I bought 3 of them) and I will surely buy some more.
Thank you, Ed!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:08 am
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff

_________________
Rick Mazzante


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
nitro13 wrote:
hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me

_________________
[Signature deleted]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
Ryan Thompson wrote:
Finder, how exactly do you pay at your shop?


you can pay me by paypal,thanks

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
georges wrote:
Ed Cambridge wrote:
I will be purchasing some Enigmas, 4x4x4s and possibly some German Puzzle Balls and DIY cubes. I'll probably wait until the price comes down on the DIY. As always, I'll offer them initially to TwistyPuzzles members at cost + a small handling charge. I'll post details when I have them.


The DIY cubes are of impressive good quality (I bought 3 of them) and I will surely buy some more.
Thank you, Ed!


I am Very happy you are favorite

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
nitro13 wrote:
hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


yes,I have lot of 4x4x4's,and sure ,they like mefferts ,and it means nice like good turning, just mail or PM me when you want to order from me .thanks

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
rubik wrote:
nitro13 wrote:
hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me


like I always say ,put you price here,then Everybody can choose order from me or you!

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:18 am
Location: Columbus, OH
i bought a few of the 4x4's and in all honesty, they turn much better than my eastsheen. they don't require such accurate allignment. they right themselves if the allignment isn't perfect, at an unusually steep degree. as for durability, mine has lasted about 50 solves, and it's showing no obvious signs of wear. very light, very smooth. im gonna get some more for modding, lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
Finder wrote:
rubik wrote:
nitro13 wrote:
hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me


like I always say ,put you price here,then Everybody can choose order from me or you!


5$

_________________
[Signature deleted]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:08 am
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
$5 for a 4x4x4 ill take 10

_________________
Rick Mazzante


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
rubik wrote:
Finder wrote:
rubik wrote:
[quote="nitro13"]hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me


like I always say ,put you price here,then Everybody can choose order from me or you!


5$[/quote]

my wholesale price is $5 already,now I will change it to $4 for any one if order more than 10 piece from me,do you want follow me ?:D

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
nitro13 wrote:
$5 for a 4x4x4 ill take 10



$40 is ok :lol:

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
Finder wrote:
rubik wrote:
Finder wrote:
[quote="rubik"][quote="nitro13"]hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me


like I always say ,put you price here,then Everybody can choose order from me or you!


5$[/quote]

my wholesale price is $5 already,now I will change it to $4 for any one if order more than 10 piece from me,do you want follow me ?:D[/quote]


not need more than 10 piece , I can give you 5$ if you only buy one

_________________
[Signature deleted]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
rubik wrote:
Finder wrote:
rubik wrote:
[quote="Finder"][quote="rubik"][quote="nitro13"]hey do you have alot of 4x4x4's left cause i would like to buy a few in like a week and i heard the are like mefferts so that means they are like eastsheen then.are they nice like good turning and stuff


I can get,somebody in the forum have bought some from me


like I always say ,put you price here,then Everybody can choose order from me or you!


5$[/quote]

my wholesale price is $5 already,now I will change it to $4 for any one if order more than 10 piece from me,do you want follow me ?:D[/quote]


not need more than 10 piece , I can give you 5$ if you only buy one[/quote]

fine ,now i change to only buy one for $4,follow please

and I can get any thing in you web shop,and any thing will be low $1 than you price,no matter what price you can make to any one ,any body if want any thing from rubik,please pm me ,I will let you happy :D

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:40 am
Location: Shanghai,China
well,I can give them same price too,

do you have some magic 16?

do you have some magic pices?

_________________
[Signature deleted]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am
rubik wrote:
well,I can give them same price too,

do you have some magic 16?

do you have some magic pices?


yes,like I said,anything in you web shop,if you not forget ,this is my Topic,you want do something in my topic,I will happy to do same thing to you :wink:

anything in you web shop,low $1 than you :wink:

_________________
www.9spuzzles.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Enigma's
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:58 pm
Location: Fontana, California, USA
Finder:
Do you have enigma no. 1 in stock yet?
Chuck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:55 pm
Location: Dallas, TX
Hi I will take 5 4x4x4 cubes. one of each available enigma. I can pay via paypal friday of this week if you would like.

Shawn


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group