I'm selling some puzzles if anyone is interested. You can see them in the picture below.
The puzzles are:
- Rainbow Masterball (excellent condition, I lubed it but never really played with it, bought it about two years ago)
- Flags Thomas Ball (same as above)
- calendar cube (made from a cheap clone with Cubesmith's stickers, but looks nice and turns ok)
- Rubik's 2x2x2
- Rubik's 5x5x5 (both bought at rubiks.com about two years ago, restickered (again, Cubesmith's), because the original stickers were ugly, but rarely played with)
- 2x3x3 (homemade from a 25th anniversary cube and Rubik's micro cube; the stickers are still from the original cube and need to ce replaced, my first try at building it, so it's a bit rough)
- rhombic dodecahedron (from 3x3x3, build up using sculpting material, also a bit rough and not all pieces are the same size ):roll:
There are a few drawbacks:
- the postage costs: it says here
the postage is about €16 for EU and €38 for the rest of the world (see: Paket - države EU and Paket - ostali svet).
- I can't recieve Paypal payments (only pay), so I'd only except cash (€ or $) sent in a registered letter. If the actual shipping costs are lower, I can refund the difference by Paypal.
I'm willing to sell the puzzles separately. I also have some spare Pyramorphix corners I can throw in for free if anyone needs them. Any questions, just let me know. I can also take more pictures if you are interested.