Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Some puzzles I'm selling
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:04 am 

Hi, everyone,

I'm selling some puzzles if anyone is interested. You can see them in the picture below.

The puzzles are:
- Rainbow Masterball (excellent condition, I lubed it but never really played with it, bought it about two years ago)
- Flags Thomas Ball (same as above)
- calendar cube (made from a cheap clone with Cubesmith's stickers, but looks nice and turns ok)
- Rubik's 2x2x2
- Rubik's 5x5x5 (both bought at rubiks.com about two years ago, restickered (again, Cubesmith's), because the original stickers were ugly, but rarely played with)
- 2x3x3 (homemade from a 25th anniversary cube and Rubik's micro cube; the stickers are still from the original cube and need to ce replaced, my first try at building it, so it's a bit rough)
- rhombic dodecahedron (from 3x3x3, build up using sculpting material, also a bit rough and not all pieces are the same size ):roll:

There are a few drawbacks:
- the postage costs: it says here the postage is about €16 for EU and €38 for the rest of the world (see: Paket - države EU and Paket - ostali svet).
- I can't recieve Paypal payments (only pay), so I'd only except cash (€ or $) sent in a registered letter. If the actual shipping costs are lower, I can refund the difference by Paypal.

I'm willing to sell the puzzles separately. I also have some spare Pyramorphix corners I can throw in for free if anyone needs them. Any questions, just let me know. I can also take more pictures if you are interested.

Attachments:
P4170083.JPG
P4170083.JPG [ 144.12 KiB | Viewed 502 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:25 am 

I forgot about this one before:

- one Rubik's magic (red, golden rings).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:57 am 

Wow, would be interested in a couple of those puzzles, but with that postage, I just can't swing it. Good luck!