Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: WANTED: 12 Nintendo Barrels
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:35 pm 

Today I took apart my first Nintendo Barrel with out breaking it but I did happen to loose 2 green balls :cry:. I have this idea in mind to make a really tall(18 Inches) Nintendo barrel. I don't care what the skeptics say at all about my idea. I at least want to try it out first.

Does anybody remember a person on ebay selling 12 nintendo barrels at once at the beginning of the year? Yes I do realize I should have bought them when they were on ebay but I didn't have the idea then. :cry:

So know I'm looking for 12 Nintendo Barrels off of ebay if I can because it would be cheaper or on if I have to.

BTW Does anybody know where I can get those medal rods that fit inside of the Nintendo barrel? Hardware store?

Post subject: Re: WANTED: 12 Nintendo Barrels
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:10 pm 

Darren Grewe wrote:
BTW Does anybody know where I can get those medal rods that fit inside of the Nintendo barrel? Hardware store?

I need one 18 inches long so it could hold everthing together.

Am I having bad luck day or what. Today after I unscrew the top 2 screws I lost a ball bearing/bead and I also don't know how they go back in along with the springs.

I'm wondering could I buy some of those ball bearings/beads from a hardware store?