Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Summer Sale - Price cuts at Tom's Shapeways Shop
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 pm 

I have reduced the prices of some puzzles in my Shapeways puzzle shop. This is an awesome opportunity to pick up some really nice puzzles. The following 3 puzzles have each been reduced by $25 (with the current exchange rate and VAT added, that is €24) so this is an awesome opportunity to expand your collection.
I will send you a set of stickers for free with your puzzle so all you need to do is add some screws. I am soon going on holiday so there will be a little delay before receiving your stickers.

Chimera
The price of the Chimera puzzle has gone down by $25 to $175 (€170 for European customers) in WSF or $200/€195 in BSF or WSFP. This is a very interesting puzzle with an unique challenge.

Dino 3x3x3 Cube
The price of the Dino 3x3x3 puzzle has also gone down by $25 to $185 (€180 for European customers) in WSF or $210/€205 in BSF or WSFP. This is arguably one of my finest puzzles, I can wholly recommend it. Please remember that you do still need to order magnets separately.

Rainbow 3x3x3
Finally, the price of the Rainbow 3x3x3 puzzle has gone down by $25 to $140 (€135 for European customers) in WSF or $155/€150 in BSF or WSFP. This very interesting, but not too hard to solve puzzle is now available at a very affordable price.

I have optimized the models for the Dino 3x3x3 and Rainbow 3x3x3 so they can be ordered directly from the Shapeways site without having to use the dummy model trick.
I am also looking to optimize the Tetrahedral Twins model and lower the price for that as well, but that is still a work in progress.

Please note that I will be leaving on a 4 week holiday soon. We will fly to Florida, where we have rented an RV using which, we will gradually drive to the IPP. After the IPP we will spend a few days in New York before flying home again. During this time frame, I cannot send out any stickers. The free sticker offer still holds for all these puzzles but you will need to wait a little longer.

Buy my mass produced puzzles at Mefferts:
- 4x4x6 Cuboid for just $38
- Curvy Copter for just $18
- 3x4x5 Cuboid for just $34