Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Genuine Meffert's type fluorescent textured sticker material
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm 

I have a very small number of packs of the exact same material that you find on original Meffert's Skewbs and other puzzles. It is quite thick, textured and very bright.
To be honest these kinds of sales are more hassle than they are worth. For that reason I am keeping things as simple as possible so please excuse the list below.

1. Packs consist of 18 roughly cut A4 sheets (approx 30x21cm). 6 colours, 3 sheets of each. Blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, sandy orange.

2. One pack per person (at this time) due to very limited quantity.

3. To order PM me your PayPal email and I will send you a payment request. Orders will be sent to name and address given by PayPal unless otherwise stated in the PM.

4. All payments must be in GBP. Anyone changing the currency will be refunded.

5. Sold as individual packs of 18 sheets only. Please do not ask for anything other than a single pack. This applies to everyone.

6. I haven't decided yet how much I will let go so can't answer questions about future availability. I do not have specific inside information on reports that this material will be discontinued. I have heard rumours and maybes only.

7. First come first served.

8. Please allow a few days for me to respond to orders. I will then post everything together on Thursday or Friday.

Prices for one pack of 18 sheets
Uk buyer- £20
Within European postal zone- £21
Outside European postal zone- £23

Postage included in price. Airmail uninsured outside UK. UK Second class delivery.

If you aren't a member of this forum then you can contact me through ebay here.

Last edited by Tony Fisher on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Genuine Meffert's type fluorescent textured sticker mate
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm 

Gah! If I had the cash (and trusted myself to cut stickers well), I would go for this. I want these on my Master Skewb! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 pm 

Is this material a sticker already, meaning does it have adhesive and a film on it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 pm 

Do you think there would be any issues cutting this material with a laser cutter? I think I might just go for a set.

-Eitan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 pm 

alaskajoe wrote:
Is this material a sticker already, meaning does it have adhesive and a film on it?

Yes, you can mark out your shapes on the reverse side. Cut them out and peel of the backing paper.

pirsquared wrote:
Do you think there would be any issues cutting this material with a laser cutter? I think I might just go for a set.

-Eitan

I know very little about machine / laser cut stickers so can't say. It is much thinker than the stuff you get from places like Cubesmith if that makes a difference.

General update-
Orders paid for by Sunday evening will be sent Monday. After that I may not be able to get to a post office on week days.
When PMing me please state your country so I can invoice the correct amount. Most people have done this though I forgot to ask initially.