Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Link forum login/password to member collections
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:37 pm 

I assume you are moving in this direction, but at the moment those of us who update our collections here need to login seperately (and using our email address) in order to modify the collection.

Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:18 am 

Yeah, that's a pain in the butt unless you happen to want to keep them seperate for some reason. There's not a whole lot I can do about it at the moment without a LOT more extra work.

However, according to something I read a few days ago, the next release of the forum software is supposed to have this sort of "external login" built in. Obviously I'll happily take advantage of it if it's all that they claim it will be.

If/when they do add this feature, it will make running a simultaneous chat much nicer since the two could be linked up and you could see who's chatting before you log in, and all your forum account and preferences would carry over into the chat software.

Things to look forward to, I guess.

Sandy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]