Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Criss Cross puzzles
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:38 pm 

Hi guys,

I've created a new type of puzzle. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.razzlechallenge.com/razzle_criss_cross.pdf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:46 pm 

This is the Twisty Puzzles General Topics section, unless I'm going insane (quite possible) your puzzle is not twisty and should therefore be announced in Off Topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:17 am 

chris the cynic wrote:
This is the Twisty Puzzles General Topics section, unless I'm going insane (quite possible) your puzzle is not twisty and should therefore be announced in Off Topic.

Off-topic is for non-puzzle topics. This is a puzzle.

Also, stop being thread Nazis, placement of threads is not too important. Some threads don't even fit into a specific section.

Some threads don't belong at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:44 pm 

I have no problem with this being posted here, but the last time someone posted a non-twisty puzzle in here it wasn't appreciated and the general impression I got was that it would have had a warmer reception had it been posted in Off Topic.

To put it another way, it was my understanding that it would be in mmurph211's best interest to post in the Off Topic Forum.

If telling simply him that makes me a thread Nazi I'd hate to think what it would make me if I had been rude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:06 pm 

I agree with Chris. I always thought that the Off Topic forum should be for non-twisty-puzzle *and* non-puzzle topics (I didn't have to mention the second part, but I did, for clarification).

I don't think it will be in anyone's interest to have a flood of jigsaw puzzles, sudoku puzzles and word puzzles in the General forum. The word "puzzle" is simply too broad, so let's keep our focus on the twisty ones (and those which are 3d and include a one piece state), at least inside the most important forum of this site.

;)

Pantazis

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.