Thank you ^ ^
I will make other sample next year.
About how many hours work does something like this take? And please don't tell me you hand cut all of those stickers, they are too perfect!
This is a very beautiful piece of art
I asked myself the same question as Gus: How many hours did this take?
It hard to say how many hours that I take on this puzzle because :
1. I use epoxy resin for this job it need time1-2hrs for its dry before do other job on it. I extend it side by side.
2. It need complete dry 1-2 day before I sand it with a dremel, sand paper rough, fine and finer.
3. I dont make only one puzzle in a time there are dozen of dozen. So why that? cuz when I mixed the epoxy I cant do just for a puzzle when it left I use it for other puzzle. When I wait for epoxy dry I dont only sit for waiting I worked on other puzzle.
4. I dont do puzzle work every day or just official day
5. I start make this puzzles after Dan asked me but I never tell him and I forgot what the date around 2-3 month ago.
I have sanding wheel that save my work from whole day to few minute.
And because I make many puzzle in a time so finish time to late
And yes, Gus sticker not hand cut haha I am just a man.
There is many story with this sticker process I take it 3 days. Normally it take a hour or lower for machine cut but this is crazy.
Very nice photos, too!
I learn everything from your high quality photo.
1/125,f 18, outdoor studio