Andreas Nortmann wrote:
Is there a story behind these six images?
I assume you didn't choose them arbitrarily?
It developed from a number of different ideas and negatives.
1. Use the six puzzles I am most well known for.
2. Use the three I am most well known for (probably Fisher Cube, Golden Cube, Hexaminx) doubling them up on opposite faces but scrambled.
3. Use photos that especially look nice or present an interesting solving challenge, like the 11x11x11.
4. Include myself.
Negatives from above-
1. Certain puzzles just don't look right. A solved Hexaminx and Fisher Cube clash with the 5x5x5 lines of rotation for example.
2. Using just one idea meant the others had to be dismissed.