Yes, I realised his was not a cube. But the cuts are strikingly similar. That's what I find so fascinating.
Indeed. Quite fascinating!
Wow, nice Skewb Ultimate mod. I like it. I really wish I learnt the cutting signature.
Nothing to cry about. I am just showing off with the system.
This mod's signature is 10561E0C3C00001F803F0A80000. To make everything even more complicated: There are at least 9 other signature which would have lead to the same mod.
I was asked how these signatures work:
1. Go to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15993
2. Download the tool to be found there.
3. Change to the megaminx
4. Lookup in the help file to learn how to enter signatures.
5. Enter the signature.
6. Look at the picture it creates: The "marked" face of the megaminx were extended in this UltimateSkewb.
One might ask, why to use the megaminx in the program:
1. There is no Ultimate Skewb in the program.
2. There is no need for an UltimateSkewb in the program.
3. Any dodecahedral puzzle would have been sufficient.
I hope this helps.
I LOVE this puzzle! How did you go about making it?
Thanks. Making it was quite simple:
1. Cast some extensions
2. Glue them onto the UltimateSkewb
3. Fill the gaps.
4. Don't forget to buy new black pigment...