I just finished up my latest puzzle mod. I call it the Bump Tetrahedron. The puzzle was made from a Rubik's Brand Mirror Blocks Cube. All pieces were capped with ABS Plastic Sheeting and the gaps in between the extensions were filled with black Apoxie Sculpt. The stickers were machine cut using a combination of Oracal and Arlon Vinyl.
A thank-you goes out to eye2eye and especially heiowge for letting me know that the Rubik's brand version of this puzzle is very tight and should not be as loose as it was when I finished the puzzle. After closer inspection I noticed that 2 of the rivets were out really far on the core. I have replaced the core with a Type A DIY and it has made a huge difference.
It is almost 2 am so I will post the finished puzzle pics now. I will add some pictures of the replaced core and a remade video tomorrow. There is one on youtube now of puzzle with the old core.
Hope you enjoy.
Bumptetra1.JPG [ 68.04 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]
Bumptetra2.JPG [ 62.64 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]
Bumptetra3.JPG [ 64.47 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]
Bumptetra4.JPG [ 59.35 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]
Bumptetra5.JPG [ 82.72 KiB | Viewed 1312 times ]