Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Singapore
Hi,
Guess what? The v-cubes(5 :solved: ,6 :solved: &7 :solved: ) are selling in singapore
and they are selling like hot cakes!!!
reply to this post saying if your country sells v-cubes (not from the internet or friend but in a shop)


p.s.I have not buy them ....Waiting for the stock.....Buying tomorrow!!! :D :D

_________________
RIP The KING of POP : MICHAEL JACKSON

"Cheap cube is not great. Great cube is not cheap."

I'm with Frank


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 pm
I've found a store in holland which sells them, I got my v5 and 7 there, but i'm not sure if it is a populair product here.

_________________
Inactive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:36 am
Location: Europe
The black v5, v6 and v7 seem to be out of stock on v-cubes.com. I've noticed v5 is out of stock last week when I went to order that and a v6 (fortunately I still got that one), and now they all are. If that doesn't change soon (i.e. next week when the 40 days sales are supposed to end) that hot cakes trend might spread :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am
Haha! I stop by at a shop and I saw them selling them too! :D If only I had money

_________________
ImageImage

Check out my youtube Channel
---------------------------------------------
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Location: Hastings, MN, USA
Alex wrote:
The black v5, v6 and v7 seem to be out of stock on v-cubes.com. I've noticed v5 is out of stock last week when I went to order that and a v6 (fortunately I still got that one), and now they all are. If that doesn't change soon (i.e. next week when the 40 days sales are supposed to end) that hot cakes trend might spread :D


The sale "ended" on the 21st but they are still on sale.

_________________
My website
We will miss you Frank!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:39 am
RyanZ: you live in singapore?

yea mindstrat puzzles are also in stores here (in singapore)....
the v5 cost 40SGD, v6 54SGD and v7 64SGD. cybedron for 27SGD, and cubedron for 33SGD.

I bought a black set for a very close friend from mindstrat because there was a 140SGD package xD

before these happen someone bought me 3 v7's for x'mas (2 whites and a black)...she would be pissed at the prices now xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 am
Location: Singapore
chicken sandwich wrote:
RyanZ: you live in singapore?

yea mindstrat puzzles are also in stores here (in singapore)....
the v5 cost 40SGD, v6 54SGD and v7 64SGD. cybedron for 27SGD, and cubedron for 33SGD.

I bought a black set for a very close friend from mindstrat because there was a 140SGD package xD

before these happen someone bought me 3 v7's for x'mas (2 whites and a black)...she would be pissed at the prices now xD

of course i live in Singapore how about you????
btw, where is the mindstrat puzzle store in singapore or contact siva???
p.s. i bought the v-cubes white set for a $150SGD(dicounted haha :D :D )

_________________
RIP The KING of POP : MICHAEL JACKSON

"Cheap cube is not great. Great cube is not cheap."

I'm with Frank


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 pm
The V-cube sale wasn't a "going out of business, but not saying it sale" was it?

The Black V-cubes being out of stock is making me nervous. I still haven't picked up a set, and was aiming for the black.

_________________
Sanity is only the commonly accepted level of insanity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: V-cubes in Singapore!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:31 am
Location: Greece, Australia, Thailand, India, Singapore.
RyanZ wrote:
chicken sandwich wrote:
RyanZ: you live in singapore?

yea mindstrat puzzles are also in stores here (in singapore)....
the v5 cost 40SGD, v6 54SGD and v7 64SGD. cybedron for 27SGD, and cubedron for 33SGD.

I bought a black set for a very close friend from mindstrat because there was a 140SGD package xD

before these happen someone bought me 3 v7's for x'mas (2 whites and a black)...she would be pissed at the prices now xD

of course i live in Singapore how about you????
btw, where is the mindstrat puzzle store in singapore or contact siva???
p.s. i bought the v-cubes white set for a $150SGD(dicounted haha :D :D )


Siva is easy to contact, his phone and email is listed at the website. ;)

And we are a puzzle design company, not a shop.
We do however sell them online with better prices for Singapore customers.
Alternatively, you may walk into Comics Connection stores, they should have them.

:)


Pantazis

_________________

Educational R&D, Gravity, 4D Symmetry, Puzzle Ninja, Matrix Mech, Alien Technology.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cubervietnam and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group