Thanks for alle the praise.
Frank Tiex wrote:
1. It will be interesting to see, how you can transfer this also to puzzle with different shapes. Bandages Megamixes?
2. See you and all your new puzzles (also the Octaeders are great - is their mech working nice?)
at the DCD!
3. If you like, feel free to add them to my Library
1. Seems impossible because of the non-90 degrees-angles on the Megaminx. But I thought of the 4x4x4... Lets see.
2. See the appropriate topic.
3. Besides the other 100 mods? I will do what I can.
Shall I look up in the local shop, whether they have other colors?
Feel free if you like. For every color I need:
4 times 1x1-Plate (corners)
4 times 1x2-Plate (edges)
1 time 2x2-Plate (faces)
4 times 1x4-Plate (corner-edge-gluing)
1 time 2x4-Plate (edge-face-gluing)
2 times 1x6-Plate (corner-edge-corner-gluing)
1 time 2x6-Plate (edge-face-edge-gluing)
1 time 4x4-Plate (2x2-gluing)
1 time 4x6-Plate (2x3-gluing)
in colors: green, orange.
@hawk: I don't remember a specific thread.
What are the two bandages that cannot be achieved?
The Boob-variants: 1x1x3 and 1x1x2. They can't be achieved because I didn't bought some 6x6-plates. I would have bought them if they had been available in appropriate colors.