Although you want to post details later I already scanned through the images.
To my great surpise the museum already contains all the puzzles from the second image except
the one without packaging.
From the first image I ask for details about:
- The puzzle right from the 1x1x3-pen
- The 1st puzzle in the 2nd row: The labels on the packaging seem to be intact compared with the images in the museum.
- The 2nd puzzle in the 2nd row: Steinbeisser is from the GDR? Are there more details on the yellow leaflet?
- The 3rd puzzle in the 2nd row: Logikai Jaitek is unknown to me
- The 6th puzzle in the 2nd row: Can you photograph the description within the packaging?
- The coke can is a 2x2x2? It is missing in the museum?