Today it's Kings day in the Netherlands. At a lot of places children (and adults) are selling used toys, CD's, wineglasses and other stuff at the sidewalk. I always try to find some puzzles. This year I think I got lucky, I spent €8.50 in total at 5 sellers:
- A WWF Materball, mint condition in box with Dutch leaflet
- A Sudoku Cube made from 27 cubes
- Snake Cubes 4x4x4 (has yet to be solved)
- Beat the Computer No 0 (from Tenyo Co, Japan) with leaflet
- Packing problem with semi spheres on planks
- Something with 6 hexagonal prisms. I assume the object is to get 6 different colors on all six sides in the box. Does anybody know this puzzle? the lid has something written on it (photo below), can anybody read that?
Please let me know if you have any info on the hexagons puzzle.