I have a couple of rare puzzles in their unopened packaging. This is nice because they have never been opened, but with most puzzles comes a description sheet or booklet with some kind of information about the puzzle. They are impossible to see or read with unopened puzzles.
So I made this topic for pictures of old or rare puzzle descriptions. If you have an rare puzzle with the package, but opened, chances are there's also a description present. So please share!
Here are some for a 1980 ITC Rubik's Cube, a 1982 Rubik's Revenge, and I also threw in one for a 2005 Winning Moves Rubik's Cube for comparison:
Foto0385.jpg [ 1.58 MiB | Viewed 720 times ]
Foto0391.jpg [ 1.55 MiB | Viewed 720 times ]
I am very interested in seeing the description for
- the old pyraminxes,
- the 1981 Arxon Rubik's Master cube/Revenge,
- the old (black) Rubik's Earth,
- the Alexander's Star,
- early (ITC?) Rubik's Pocket Cubes,
- Domino's in cilinder containers,
- Rubik's Calender Cubes in cilinder containers,
- old Rubik's Professor Cubes,
- the Tomy Megaminx,
- the original Dino cubes
- and any other puzzle you consider old or rare.
Try to make readable scans or pictures, so everyone can clearly read what is says.
Olivér Nagy wrote:
43,252,003,274,489,856,000. Or the full number in Hungarian is: