Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
There are lots of Ghost Cube are coming... :lol:
Attachment:
Ghost Cube.JPG
Ghost Cube.JPG [ 1.75 MiB | Viewed 480 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:11 pm
Location: Beijing
MickeyChow wrote:
There are lots of Ghost Cube are coming... :lol:
Attachment:
Ghost Cube.JPG


Very spectacular :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm
Location: Bedford, England
Wow, that's definitely a lot of ghost cubes! It's nice that some are signed too :)

_________________
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/martywolfman?feature=plcp

Latest videos: Unboxing / Review of Curvy copter Plus, David Gear Cube, Octo-star Cube


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 pm
My guess is that all the people who ordered all 5 ghost cubes will get all of the cubes signed because in the picture, I believe they all are signed but are rotated onto different sides


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
imike45 wrote:
My guess is that all the people who ordered all 5 ghost cubes will get all of the cubes signed because in the picture, I believe they all are signed but are rotated onto different sides


You‘re very right!

They are 7 suit of the Ghost Cube. Every one has signed.

Look!
Attachment:
Sign.JPG
Sign.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 393 times ]


Attachments:
Sign.JPG
Sign.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 393 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm
Location: Bedford, England
MickeyChow wrote:
imike45 wrote:
My guess is that all the people who ordered all 5 ghost cubes will get all of the cubes signed because in the picture, I believe they all are signed but are rotated onto different sides


You‘re very right!

They are 7 suit of the Ghost Cube. Every one has signed.

Look!
Attachment:
Sign.JPG


Ahh, excellent, so I should be getting signed ones too! :)

_________________
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/martywolfman?feature=plcp

Latest videos: Unboxing / Review of Curvy copter Plus, David Gear Cube, Octo-star Cube


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 pm
Location: Bedford, England
martywolfman wrote:
MickeyChow wrote:
imike45 wrote:
My guess is that all the people who ordered all 5 ghost cubes will get all of the cubes signed because in the picture, I believe they all are signed but are rotated onto different sides


You‘re very right!

They are 7 suit of the Ghost Cube. Every one has signed.

Look!
Attachment:
Sign.JPG



Ahh, excellent, so I should be getting signed ones too! :) Uwe's arm must have been sore by the end of the 9th of April! :lol:

_________________
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/martywolfman?feature=plcp

Latest videos: Unboxing / Review of Curvy copter Plus, David Gear Cube, Octo-star Cube


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:31 pm
I should be getting one of these sets too. Can't wait!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
I know that he have sign 50 suits of Ghost Cube. And I've got a photo of he signing. :lol:

Attachment:
QQ图片20140414233508.jpg
QQ图片20140414233508.jpg [ 116.67 KiB | Viewed 361 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 am
Location: Savannah, Georgia
In the promotional videos for these on youtube they appeared to have multiple molds so that all the puzzles were not identical. But these photos seem to show a lot of the same puzzle. Are they going to mix it up or are they all the same?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:49 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Shelby Township, MI. USA
I ordered a single stickered one (from the Jade Club), not the set of 5. Are the single ones going to be signed too or just the ones being sent out as the full collection of 5 from the Jade Club?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 1:07 am
Received my 'single' pre order (Jade Club) Ghost Cube today. Mine isn't signed. Either been missed or it is just full sets getting signed.
Also - not to put the fear in anyone - BUT - I ordered a black sticker white body (PayPal receipt to prove it) but received a white sticker black body.
Hopefully my single ordered blue metallic turns out to be a blue metallic.

Anthony


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 am
Location: The Netherlands
I would really contact them about this, you should get what you ordered after all. Good luck and hopefully it'll get sorted!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: a lot of Ghost Cubes
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:43 pm
Location: Shelby Township, MI. USA
Anthony wrote:
Received my 'single' pre order (Jade Club) Ghost Cube today. Mine isn't signed. Either been missed or it is just full sets getting signed.
Also - not to put the fear in anyone - BUT - I ordered a black sticker white body (PayPal receipt to prove it) but received a white sticker black body.
Hopefully my single ordered blue metallic turns out to be a blue metallic.

Anthony
I'm actually glad to hear that the single cubes are not signed. I ordered a black one with white stickers. If mine shows up the opposite of what I ordered then perhaps we can trade.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group