Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 am
Location: Koblenz, Germany
I have finished this series.
And have a lot of stickers left over.
There are 22 possible variants to make up variants like this.
One is missing here: the hexagonal prism which is octagonalEdges-variant too.
I consider the other 12 variants as repetitive and have therefore ignored them.


Attachments:
CornerTruncatedExtended.JPG
CornerTruncatedExtended.JPG [ 356.12 KiB | Viewed 899 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Israel
does all this puzzles are fully functional ? or just looks like big puzzles and act like 3x3x3 ?

_________________
Some of my collection for sale

Image
The puzzles on the picture are not for sale.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Location: Chichester, England
Agreed. Those two puzzles on the left look huge!

_________________
3x3x3 single: 5.73 seconds.
3x3x3 average of five: 8.92 seconds.
3x3x3 average of twelve: 9.77 seconds.

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Sharon Avidor wrote:
does all this puzzles are fully functional ? or just looks like big puzzles and act like 3x3x3 ?


come on! look at the title

_________________
Tony Fisher wrote:
I believe it would work best with black plastic.

My puzzles in the Museum
My Website
My Youtube Channel


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:03 am
Location: Koblenz, Germany
They are JUST heavily disguised 3x3x3s. Like the mastermorphix in the picture.
And they are indeed very huge. Even worse: They have pyramidal shapes and therefore a nightmare to store.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Israel
Doubleyou wrote:
Sharon Avidor wrote:
does all this puzzles are fully functional ? or just looks like big puzzles and act like 3x3x3 ?


come on! look at the title


belive me that if I asked, I didnt understand it completely...

just dont get angry, lol

_________________
Some of my collection for sale

Image
The puzzles on the picture are not for sale.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CornerTruncatedExtended
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:50 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Sharon Avidor wrote:
Doubleyou wrote:
Sharon Avidor wrote:
does all this puzzles are fully functional ? or just looks like big puzzles and act like 3x3x3 ?


come on! look at the title


belive me that if I asked, I didnt understand it completely...

just dont get angry, lol


Sorry! i didnt mean it in a harsh way! :)

But if they were fully functional. I bet he had put that in the title

_________________
Tony Fisher wrote:
I believe it would work best with black plastic.

My puzzles in the Museum
My Website
My Youtube Channel


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group