Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Just won delux cube near mint condition v instructions and pacaging however opened logo on blue for 71$


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Does anyone know how rare is tsukuda missing link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Just got a sealed Star ten Billion for 95 us.
Overpayed slightly but I really wanted one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Dino star new for 60$ cannot belive it use to be 300++


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Wow, a Dino star that cheap is a great find!
Please share the ebay links so we can take a look at the auction. The links don't last forever, but most viewers will read it while they are still valid.

Dave

_________________
Image
LitwinPuzzles.com has info on my puzzles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/351058812340


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Wow, so it was a known seller with a proper description. It certainly wasn't hidden, just good luck for the buyer!

Dave

_________________
Image
LitwinPuzzles.com has info on my puzzles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Just bought this missing link
http://m.ebay.com/itm/360931409194?nav=SEARCH
And I think it is the rare version with the middle layer turning


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
Naz wrote:
Just bought this missing link
http://m.ebay.com/itm/360931409194?nav=SEARCH
And I think it is the rare version with the middle layer turning


I was watching this one too, good buy!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/kuhrik


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
why did you not buy it then?
also does anyone know how much its worth?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:23 pm
Naz wrote:
why did you not buy it then?
also does anyone know how much its worth?



http://twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=632

_________________
My youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoHSPKg-qwAxAJe7-CzIp2A


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
its not delux missing link its a different version


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am
Is it even by Ideal? The logo on the end cap sticker just says "Link Puzzle".

Does it turn in the middle? (By the way AFAIK that is an easy mod to do to a standard missing link. I was not aware that a middle layer turning Missing Link was ever in production (only custom ones) but I always like to be educated about new facts so please tell me if I am wrong.

Naz wrote:
its not delux missing link its a different version


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Nice condition ramka for 500 rub/9 usd
http://m.molotok.ru/golovolomka-sssr-i4191421427.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Yay I finally hunted "it" down!
Im surpriced only one person bid so it only went for 70$
I think I happy now
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111349681520


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Naz wrote:
Yay I finally hunted "it" down!
Im surpriced only one person bid so it only went for 70$
I think I happy now
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111349681520
Great catch! Even if I checked eBay often (which I don't) I wouldn't have looked outside the standard locations so this was a real find. And I certainly would have challenged that bid if I knew about it!

Dave

_________________
Image
LitwinPuzzles.com has info on my puzzles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:27 pm
Heres my catch of the week
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151316214007
Vintage bulgarian cube with round tiles is perfect condition


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm
I snagged a Magic Octahedron for 32USD. The first bidder put up a good fight in the last few seconds! I'm sure the other bidder was surprised the item wasn't at a higher price too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231265643219

_________________
I should probably find a better signature....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
NXTgen wrote:
I snagged a Magic Octahedron for 32USD. The first bidder put up a good fight in the last few seconds! I'm sure the other bidder was surprised the item wasn't at a higher price too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231265643219


I saw that one too, congrats on the win!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/kuhrik


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Kuhrik wrote:
NXTgen wrote:
I snagged a Magic Octahedron for 32USD. The first bidder put up a good fight in the last few seconds! I'm sure the other bidder was surprised the item wasn't at a higher price too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231265643219


I saw that one too, congrats on the win!
Were you the other bidder? Again, I'm still amazed that this didn't get to at least 75 USD. Did any other members see this? I'm quite curious.

_________________
I should probably find a better signature....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA
NXTgen wrote:
Were you the other bidder? Again, I'm still amazed that this didn't get to at least 75 USD. Did any other members see this? I'm quite curious.


No I was not, I definitely thought about bidding just because of the price, but the puzzle is not on my most wanted list.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/kuhrik


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 pm
Location: Beijing, China
Here are two puzzles I recently purchased on ebay:

Calendar Coin Bank:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Calenda ... 7675.l2557

Waddingtons Orb It Puzzle:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Wadding ... true&rt=nc

_________________
Puzzles for sell and trade (Puzzles added on July 12th)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada
NXTgen wrote:
Kuhrik wrote:
NXTgen wrote:
I snagged a Magic Octahedron for 32USD. The first bidder put up a good fight in the last few seconds! I'm sure the other bidder was surprised the item wasn't at a higher price too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231265643219


I saw that one too, congrats on the win!
Were you the other bidder? Again, I'm still amazed that this didn't get to at least 75 USD. Did any other members see this? I'm quite curious.


I was the original and fighting bidder.
Congratulations on the win.
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Items you don't see everyday or that sold for a high pri
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:48 pm
HAND wrote:
I was the original and fighting bidder.
Congratulations on the win.
:)

Thanks! And you put up quite a nice fight. My limit was 40USD. Anything higher and I would have not bid, as money has been tight recently.

_________________
I should probably find a better signature....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group