Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: DCD in November 2012
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 pm 

This year’s Dutch Cube Day (DCD), the 32nd edition, will be organised on Sunday November 4th.
The location is Voorburg, close to the city The Hague in the western part of the Netherlands.
NKC members can read all about it in CFF-88 which is being distributed this week.

As usual, the program will consist of an informal get-together while showing, exchanging and buying or selling puzzles.
Probably, there will be 2 lectures.
The official speedcubing contest will be a two-day event starting on Saturday, November 3rd.

For reasons of insurance, to avoid the presence of non-puzzle people and because of catering reasons it is required to apply in advance for an invitation.
In case you would like to participate, please send me an e-mail (preferably) or, in case you don’t know my e-mail address, a PM.
Speedcubers are requested to contact Ron van Bruchem (in case you don’t know his address details, please send me an e-mail or PM and I will forward his address details to you).

In case you need local accommodation (hotel), information on travelling to Voorburg etc, it is best to contact Joop van der Vaart (again, in case you don’t know his address details, please send me an e-mail or PM and I will forward his address details to you).

The entrance fee for the Dutch Cube Day on Sunday is € 10.00 per person for NKC-members and € 15.00 per person for non-NKC-members.
This includes coffee and tea and the usual informal lunch. An additional entrance fee of € 5.00 per person is applicable for those present on Saturday.
In the beginning of October the final program and a route description will be sent to the participants.

Geert

Post subject: Re: DCD in November 2012
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 am 

I completely missed this topic! Since the CFF issue didn't have a specific date I thought I'd just wait for the invitation, and now I see it's sunday already and I don't have an invite! And because of other arrangements, I will not be able to make it this year :(

Sjoerd