Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jade Club Newsletter - Geared Pyraminx, Treasure Chest
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm 

I just got this in my inbox from Jades Club January 5th, 6:57PM Central Standard Time. FYI, I ordered the Geared Pyraminx from Jades Club two days ago, so the notice is notably very late.
Quote:
The Jade Club Logo
Subject: JadeClub News as of Jan 4, 2012 - The Gear Pyraminx, is now available for Pre-Orders.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All!

Today we are very pleased to bring you another great puzzle design by Timur, The Gear Pyraminx a must have puzzle which can now be pre-ordered, shipping will start in around 2 weeks. Please see how to place your Pre-Order now below the Pictures.

Regarding the Ball cube please see below the corrected text message in red, sorry about the typos in the last newsletter which where confusing.

The Pro Health and Fitness cube which will be released the end of February has six special health magnets incorporated inside it's center spheres. Both versions by gently stimulating the 70,000 nerve ends in our palms increase circulation, helps concentation adds energy and a feeling of wellbeing as one turns and twists these unique puzzles.
The Wellness Ball Cube

This puzzle will NOT be available from the Meffert's Store or any of our distributor's outlet's.
Oskar's Treasure Chest puzzle - (Gift Cube)

This puzzle will NOT be available from the Meffert's Store or any of our distributor's outlet's.
Gear Pyraminx

To place your Order now, Please log into your JadeClub webpage and click on the Puzzle link.

Free shipping by Registered Airmail from Hong Kong to anywhere in the world

Now is a good time to invite a friend that is not yet a JadeClub member, and if you have registered but not yet paid your membership fee, by doing this now it will enable us to send you the Free Jade Pyraminx and Jade cube immidiatly, these exclusive and rare puzzles are actually worth far more that what you paid for the JadeClub Membership.

Happy Puzzling
- Uwe

Uwe Mffert Photo
Uwe Meffert
Sorry for the lack of pictures, but the forum don't support WYSIWYG editing, and I don't feel like inserting the pictures by hand.

Don't you find it ironic that it repeatedly says "This puzzle will NOT be available from the Meffert's Store or any of our distributor's outlet's." over and over again when both the ball cube and the Geared Pyraminx are available inthe Mefferts website shop? :scrambled:

Post subject: Re: Jade Club Newsletter - Geared Pyraminx, Treasure Chest
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 pm 

stardust4ever wrote:
Don't you find it ironic that it repeatedly says "This puzzle will NOT be available from the Meffert's Store or any of our distributor's outlet's." over and over again when both the ball cube and the Geared Pyraminx are available inthe Mefferts website shop?

I asked myself the same thing. I received this message from jade club and right after a message from meffert Store saying they are available.