Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: V-Cube 2
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 pm 
I searched for a thread specifically made for the v cube 2 and couldn't find one. If there is one I don't know about, feel free to move this there =) I made this thread specifically for people to talk about the V-Cube 2.

I made an assembly tutorial for the V-Cube 2 in case people get the DIY version or have taken theirs apart and can't get it back together again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crazybadcub ... ZqpK4GZSdA

Post subject: Re: V-Cube 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 am 

The reason you cant find topics about the V-cubes is because the search engine will not work if the keywords are less than 3 characters. The 2 is only 1 character, so there will be no results.

Post subject: Re: V-Cube 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:24 am 

CrazyBadCuber wrote:
I searched for a thread specifically made for the v cube 2 and couldn't find one. If there is one I don't know about, feel free to move this there =) I made this thread specifically for people to talk about the V-Cube 2.

I made an assembly tutorial for the V-Cube 2 in case people get the DIY version or have taken theirs apart and can't get it back together again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crazybadcub ... ZqpK4GZSdA

Please don't take this the wrong way but I really struggle reading your channel. Grey on grey is not the best colour choice.