So here's the thing: I have 7 days to make a website in html (i don't know html but will be using a website designing software) and I'm making i about the introduction of gears in twstypuzzles from history to technical specs (actually i choose the info I put, they just wanna see a website structure such as this:
1. (Max two screens) about you, wo you are, your picture, region, hobbies, origins, extracurricular activities ...).
2. Presentation of your topic and the problems associated with it.
3. Development of your subject.
1. Your work must be put online (host choice), private with password acess or public acess (but the teacher has to be able to access without creating an account) for January 3, 2012 (forget about the date I have a trial of 7 days for my website design software lol). A form will be given to you to communicate the link and password to your teacher allowing to access your site.
2. Check spelling and grammar, don't put too much text per page.
3. Insert pictures.
4. Make an effort on the aesthetics of the presentation. This implies a wise choice or police, wallpaper if any ...
1. You will develop your site with the tools you want, but it should work
2. Some links to help you in your work are available here: https://sites.google.com/site/utbmphysi ... ts-decours
3. Each page will contain at least one area of the header, a navigation area and a display area of contents.
Banner of the UTBM (click on the logo leads to the UTBM's website)
TITLE OF THE TOPIC
Navigation on the left, content on the right.
How do you think I should structure the nagivation bar ?
Should I make a part on history, then opposed faces gear and then different functions for gears (gear minx / shift) ?
I'm open to any suggestion for anyone
P.S: I will post the password here of course, if it has one