Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dollar store Pyramid puzzles?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:13 am 
I only have Dollar General stores in my area, and none of them stock the Magic Triangles. Would someone here consider finding 1 or 2 of them and selling for cost plus shipping? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

Post subject: clone pyramid puzzles
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 3:25 pm 
If you are still looking for the clone pyramid puzzles, I am almost positive that the dollar store in my area has some. The packages contain a big and small pyramid. I am not sure of the price but I am sure that it is not as much as the ones on eBay. Let me know if you would like me to purchase a couple for you.

Post subject: Pyramids
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 9:47 pm 

Hi Colleen,

There are definitely none of those stores in Australia. How much do you think it would cost to send one to Australia? If you were getting some for someone else, maybe I could ask you kindly to send one over for me too. Could you please email me if you would be willing?

Thanks,
James.

Post subject: pyramids
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 9:01 am 
Hi James,
I will be going to the mall this weekend and will purchase a few of the clone pyramids from the dollar store. I think the pyramid package can fit into the Global Priority Mail Flat Rate small envelope (6x10 inches) and would cost around $5.00 to mail. If the pyramid does not fit into the small envelope, the large envelope would cost $9.00. I am not sure how much the pyramids cost at the dollar store.
Let me know if you are still interested. We can work out the details once I have the total cost. I prefer PayPal as the method of payment. Is this alright?
Colleen

Post subject: Many thanks
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2001 10:33 am 
Maybe later--it's nice to know there are such helpful folk here. There may be a Dollar Tree around here, but it's on the other end of town.

Thanks again!

Post subject: Untitled
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 9:01 am 

Probably just as good to buy the real thing from Mefferts, seeing as they dont charge for shipping. But thanks very much anyway. :)

Post subject: Pyramorphix clone?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 7:43 pm 
Hi Colleen
Wondering whether u could get 3 packs of the clones pyramorphix for me?
I would of course pay u the cost of the puzzles, s&h plus a small fee for your selfless service :P
Kindly contact me to discuss the details.
Dollartree if they have the puzzles would of course sell them at 1 dollar(US$1), that's what they r famous for right? :)