Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dogic for sale
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 5:51 am 
Just as an FYI -

I am selling a few of my puzzles in my collection. I just listed the first one - a Dogic on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1624268344

I will also be listing a Dino cube a little later. It is the colored one without the dinos on it.

They will be 5 days auctions. I am setting the opening bid at my reserve price so that there is no "guessing" game. Both of these puzzles are mint and never played with. The Dogic is in the box.

Post subject: dogic for 12 or 6 colors
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 9:44 am 

Hi I saw your dogic picture on ebay. It looks like you have 2 orange small Pentagons in the center. Does your dogic have 12 or 6 colors?

Post subject: 12 colors
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 9:44 am 
The 2 orange vertices are actually tan in the center and orange at the bottom. They are easy to mix up, even if you're holding the puzzle. Then there's the further variation that there are actually 13 colors, so some Dogics have very light blue while others have very dark brown. And not at the same vertex!

Post subject: 12 Colors
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 8:01 pm 
Yes, it has 12 colors. I am at work so I cannot list the colors on it, but when I get home later, I can list the colors on it if you would like.

Michael...

P.S.> The Dino cube is coming. I have not had a chance to take pictures yet in order to list it. I will try to do that tonight as well.