Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New plastic sticker Oddzon Cubes
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2001 7:01 am 
I bought a new cube recently and after only a few days use the stickers started to peel up. After a week it started to get in the way of the enjoyment of the cube. Then I read online that there were new cubes out with a color logo instead of the black and white logo that I had. I got one and two weeks later the cube looks brand new still. I love it except that the orange side is very dull. I just went out to buy another one as a gift for a friend. Target had both the old black and white logo cubes and the new color logo cubes but the color of the stickers on the color logo cube are different than the colors on the color logo cube I just bought a few weeks ago. The ones I saw today had bright orange stickers closer to the black and white cubes. The first plastic sticker cube I bought has dull orange stickers. Are these bright orange ones still the new plastic stickers? Can I assume that all cubes with the color logo have the plastic stickers?