Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: mefferts 4x4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 pm 

hey everyone. im just waiting for my mefferts 4x4s to come.

i ordered 1 white and 1 black mefferts 4x4 off of cube4you. the mefferts sight wasnt working right plus my mom hates ordering from there because we got a really big order once and it never came.

anyway iv been waiting for them for a while and i hope they come soon because i would really like them before the drexel winter open. but if i dont have them for that, a week later is the fort lee spring open which they will most likely be there for.

i have ordered them a pretty good time ago, i have been waiting for them as patiently as i can but its hard. lol.

anyway i just wanted to know if you guys thought that it was a good idea to spend 50 US dollars on two 4x4s. iv heard good things about them but i want to hear what the experts on twisty puzzles have to say =P

You just Uber Pwned a Noob

http://willscubingcenter.webs.com/

Post subject: Re: mefferts 4x4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm 

philliesrule3690 wrote:
anyway i just wanted to know if you guys thought that it was a good idea to spend 50 US dollars on two 4x4s. iv heard good things about them but i want to hear what the experts on twisty puzzles have to say =P

i like both of mine a lot but i bought mine from meffert and they only cost $34.00

Personal Bests -single(avg of 12)
3x3-22.21(27.09)
4x4-1:28.18(1:53.49)
5x5-3:23.99(3:55.61)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:45 pm 

Bigandrewgold wrote:
philliesrule3690 wrote:

i like both of mine a lot but i bought mine from meffert and they only cost $34.00

yeah, i wish i bought it from mefferts, i didnt pay for it though. all my mom got me for my bday was v-cubes and they are only like 125 so she said i could get these and a new timer for my bday too

You just Uber Pwned a Noob

http://willscubingcenter.webs.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:18 pm 

I absolutely love mine and am probably going to buy another. Yes, it does have the same mech as the Rubik's 4x4, but for some reason it's a lot better.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:19 pm 

ejisfun wrote:
I absolutely love mine and am probably going to buy another. Yes, it does have the same mech as the Rubik's 4x4, but for some reason it's a lot better.

it is like the old rubik mech which is much better than the retooled one.

Personal Bests -single(avg of 12)
3x3-22.21(27.09)
4x4-1:28.18(1:53.49)
5x5-3:23.99(3:55.61)